Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Happiest Singaporean?

Default Re: The Happiest Singaporean?

Quote Originally Posted by advrider View Post
    must be from woodbridge...
    geee, not true leh. so many of them inside there go to the extend of begging the psycharist to discharge them. quite sad actually. dunno about the B and A classes though, nv been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Are you referring to Mr Wong?......
    nope...I meant almost everyone in Singapore is a possible contestant for the title of the most frustrated or unhappy person in Singapore given the amount of complaining you hear in this forum and eslewhere in our daily lives heh...so much you can throw a pea and anyone it hit..that person is it...inlike looking for a happy or happiest person in Singapore heheh..... Okay weak attempt at humour heheh
    Last edited by sammy888; 21st March 2008 at 09:42 PM.

he is happy too

Last edited by night86mare; 22nd March 2008 at 12:17 AM.

In life there are people facing real problems.
    So do not gloss over and say "happiness is just a state of mind" or "you can be happy if you choose to be".
    You can be in very bad financial position or have a terminal disease or other terrible thing.

But even for those in good health, with nice family and lots of money, somehow they can still find something to be unhappy about. Well, I cannot figure them out.

Like powerful, rich and apparently in good health persons going to the court over unhappiness arising from country club election.
    They are so blessed already and have so much in life to be happy about compared to millions of others in worse shape.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 22nd March 2008 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    In life there are people facing real problems.
    So do not gloss over and say "happiness is just a state of mind" or "you can be happy if you choose to be".
    You can be in very bad financial position or have a terminal disease or other terrible thing.

But even for those in good health, with nice family and lots of money, somehow they can still find something to be unhappy about. Well, I cannot figure them out.

Like powerful, rich and apparently in good health persons going to the court over unhappiness arising from country club election.
    They are so blessed already and have so much in life to be happy about compared to millions of others in worse shape.
    It's just about contentment
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    It's just about contentment
    "We are all constrained in our lives, but the difference between constraint and a trap is often a matter of choice."

--Roger Hicks, Amateur Photography

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    "We are all constrained in our lives, but the difference between constraint and a trap is often a matter of choice."

--Roger Hicks, Amateur Photography
    Ya, choices are given and made. So just live to fullest and minimize the regrets. There is no such thing that no regrets in life.

Live well and dream big. We only live once.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Ya, choices are given and made. So just live to fullest and minimize the regrets. There is no such thing that no regrets in life.

Live well and dream big. We only live once.

"You lived what anybody gets, Bernie. You got a lifetime. No more. No less."

--Death, Sandman series

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post

"You lived what anybody gets, Bernie. You got a lifetime. No more. No less."

--Death, Sandman series
    Lifetime? ya, some 1 day, some 80 years, some etc..... it just 'figure', it's not the outcome, it about the process.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12