I'm looking to setup a dry box with silica beads to keep my camera equipment.
I'm not using the dry cabinet because surprisingly to say, I'm eco-friendly and I dont see it necessary to 'waste' electricity to store my camera equipment. Its less portable anyway.
So, currently I have a entry-level DSLR, 1 medium telephoto zoom, 1 wide angle zoom and 1 standard prime lens. Should be adding a flash in time to come. I dont see my equipment growing in quantity in the near future (grow in quality, maybe )
Looking for advice on the following
1) where to find a good variety of dry boxes
2) what are the "qualities" to look for in dry boxes
3) any interesting way to set it up to facilitate taking out and storing equipment? i dont want my equipment to be dropping onto the silica beads directly.
4) What price range should I be looking at?
5) any other advice, comments?
Thanks to all,