Thread: Any good dental center to recommend?

Default Any good dental center to recommend?

Hi Guys,

My daughter is only 4 (in 10 days) but already got a problem tooth We've been to NTUC Dental Center at Clementi, then was referred to National Dental Center. Went there this morning w/ my daughter, we were told that her problematic tooth had to be taken out But they don't have any time for the operation within a month.

Just checked up w/ NUH Dental Center but obviously they don't have any time slot for us anytime sooner either.

Wonder if you guys have any recommendation for a good dental center or dentist for the operation? We'd like to do it asap.

Many thanks.

She's such a lovely girl, and has wonderful teeth --- except the one which was spoiled (a small cavity filling caused the infection inside the tooth ) by a dentist from one of the clinics ...

Last edited by fengwei; 20th March 2008 at 02:22 PM.

Default Re: Any good dental center to recommend?

Try Raffles Hospital bro, but it's going to cost a bit.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Try Raffles Hospital bro, but it's going to cost a bit.
    Thanks. I guess it won't be more expensive than the NDC anyway ...

Just called and made an appointment on Monday. Hopefully they'd do the operation in one go

Oh my poor baby, she's gonna

Hi,
    Please give Dr. Peter Yu a call at 64687847. He has his clinic at Holland Village and is absolutely the best dentist I've ever come across. He is extremely gentle and your kiddo won't even feel a tinge of pain.
    His appointments are always on the hour and he won't squeeze in patients in between appointments, just to make more money - a very rare sight in Singapore.
    I have the utmost respect for him.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Dr Aaron Tan - GPADental will be in at Balmoral Plaza this SAT morning. He is good.
    http://www.gpadental.com/contact/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Hi Guys,

My daughter is only 4 (in 10 days) but already got a problem tooth We've been to NTUC Dental Center at Clementi, then was referred to National Dental Center. Went there this morning w/ my daughter, we were told that her problematic tooth had to be taken out But they don't have any time for the operation within a month.

Just checked up w/ NUH Dental Center but obviously they don't have any time slot for us anytime sooner either.

Wonder if you guys have any recommendation for a good dental center or dentist for the operation? We'd like to do it asap.

Many thanks.

She's such a lovely girl, and has wonderful teeth --- except the one which was spoiled (a small cavity filling caused the infection inside the tooth ) by a dentist from one of the clinics ...

when i was this age, my mum will use some string to tied around my problem tooth and yanked it out. till now i have phobia telling her i got toothache.

Thanks guys for the info. I made some calls, and seems the Raffles Medical Group at Causeway Point is the easiest one for us (time, location and etc). I'll go and try it out myself (w/ my own teeth) on Monday and see how.

which dental officer did u see in NDC?

if u still need help, send me a pm ....

PL

Dr Lu Ally at Raffles City is good with children.

You can try my dentist at T32 Dental Centre at Camden Medical Centre.

They were recently featured on ChannelnewsAsia The Morning Show.

http://www.t32dental.com/mission.php
    Last edited by razor; 20th March 2008 at 11:00 PM.

62418827/64491871
    Lee Dental at Bedok North

Sorry to hear that fengwei ... sincerely hope that the op will be an efficient and effective one ... must be heart-breaking to not to see that smile ...