Thread: Lexar Distributor / Service centre

jcryan55
    Guests

Default Lexar Distributor / Service centre

Hi,

I had 2 faulty Lexar pro cards that I am thinking of getting an sxchange from Lexar. Does anyone knows where is the Lexar Service / Exchange centre? It'll be good if you have their address or contact number.

I know previously that Convergent used to be the distributor/agent. But they're no longer it today? Any idea who take over from them?

I tried contacting Lexar in USA but did not get the answer I ask for. They actually suggest that I send the CF cards back to them in US for exchange wit shipping at my own costs. So, I really dunno what is mean by lifetime warranty if this is the levl of service I am getting from them.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Default Re: Lexar Distributor / Service centre

i tink u can still go back to convergent.
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

Quote Originally Posted by jcryan55 View Post
    Hi,

I had 2 faulty Lexar pro cards that I am thinking of getting an sxchange from Lexar. Does anyone knows where is the Lexar Service / Exchange centre? It'll be good if you have their address or contact number.

I know previously that Convergent used to be the distributor/agent. But they're no longer it today? Any idea who take over from them?

I tried contacting Lexar in USA but did not get the answer I ask for. They actually suggest that I send the CF cards back to them in US for exchange wit shipping at my own costs. So, I really dunno what is mean by lifetime warranty if this is the levl of service I am getting from them.

Hi Jeff,

Less than half a year ago, I brought my spolit Lexar card to Convergent and they replaced it 1 for 1 ...

u might 1 2 give them a call b4 gg down ...

Quote Originally Posted by jcryan55 View Post
    Hi,

Go back to Convergent. They are still the distributor as far as I know.. you mean there's someone else?