Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Owned a D70, want to upgrade, not your typical d80 vs 400d thread

Default Re: Owned a D70, want to upgrade, not your typical d80 vs 400d thread

lab test

450d at iso 1600

d60 at iso 1600

draw your own conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    lab test

450d at iso 1600

d60 at iso 1600

Good comparison, pity it's between different classes of cam.. 450D is nearer towards the D90 I think, but till the D90 is launched, it's the closest in terms of newness of the cams.

lab test

450d at iso 1600

d60 at iso 1600

I think that website got a lemon D60. When I saw the comparison between D40X and D60, it made me want to get the D40X but luckily the sample images from D60 looked a whole lot better on other sites.

lab test

450d at iso 1600

d60 at iso 1600

Hi sorry im rather new here,
    anyone can type out their Conclusions?

Quote Originally Posted by testtesttest View Post
    Hi sorry im rather new here,
    anyone can type out their Conclusions?
    If you like Canon, or already have existing Canon SLR products which can be used on Canon EOS system, or prefer the feel and user interface of Canon, then get Canon.

If you like Nikon, or already have existing Nikon SLR products which can be used on Nikon F-mount system, or prefer the feel and user interface of Nikon, or want to use Carl Zeiss ZF lenses then get Nikon.

If you like Sony, or already have existing Sony/Minolta SLR products which can be used on Sony Alpha system, or prefer the feel and user interface of Sony, or want to use Carl Zeiss ZA lenses then get Sony.

If you like Pentax, or already have existing Pentax SLR products which can be used on Pentax K-mount systems, or prefer the feel and user interface of Pentax, or want to use Carl Zeiss ZK lenses, then get Pentax.

If you like Olympus/Panasonic 4/3 system, or prefer the feel and user interface of Olympus/Panasonic, or want to use Leica 4/3 lenses, then get Olympus/Panasonic.

how apt.

how about this:

"be done with whatever your brain thinks." lol

lab test

450d at iso 1600

d60 at iso 1600

I think there is some error here. As far as I know, a 450D would produce a picture of 4,2722,848 (12MP) while a D60 would produce a picture of 3,8722,592 (10MP). I doubt the models are correctly linked to the respective photo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12