Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Help!! someone give me money..how?

  1. #1

    Default Help!! someone give me money..how?

    i got $110 Best cash Voucher...
    and i dun know how to spent with it!!
    i wan buy some camera accessories..but they selling nothing useful for me..
    here are the list i come out with.. that i can buy...

    Lens cleaning set = $6
    3rd party D80 Battery = $48
    SD card reader = $16

    left $30

    how??
    or i just buy a cheap MP3??? with that $110???

  2. #2
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Help!! someone give me money..how?

    Quote Originally Posted by likimikuku View Post
    i got $110 Best cash Voucher...
    and i dun know how to spent with it!!
    i wan buy some camera accessories..but they selling nothing useful for me..
    here are the list i come out with.. that i can buy...

    Lens cleaning set = $6
    3rd party D80 Battery = $48
    SD card reader = $16

    left $30

    how??
    or i just buy a cheap MP3??? with that $110???

    TOP IT UP LAH so you can buy something more pricier heheh.... also...you must have A LIFE outside of photography right? So use it to buy something else that is not about photography or IT. Spend it on your mother or girl girl.....or really nothing. Then give it to me heheh

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Help!! someone give me money..how?

    wats best cash?

    sound like a scam... TS, your account kena hacked?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Help!! someone give me money..how?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wats best cash?

    sound like a scam... TS, your account kena hacked?
    i believe he means best denki gift vouchers...?
    a modest fujifilm s6500fd...

  5. #5

    Default Re: Help!! someone give me money..how?

    Quote Originally Posted by likimikuku View Post
    i got $110 Best cash Voucher...
    and i dun know how to spent with it!!
    i wan buy some camera accessories..but they selling nothing useful for me..
    here are the list i come out with.. that i can buy...

    Lens cleaning set = $6
    3rd party D80 Battery = $48
    SD card reader = $16

    left $30

    how??
    or i just buy a cheap MP3??? with that $110???
    best sells so many things

    got tv, washing machine, rice cooker, electric kettle

    you sure you don't need anything new for all these? no one's birthday coming up? no housewarming?

    then give me, i help you spend quickly

  6. #6
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Help!! someone give me money..how?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wats best cash?

    sound like a scam... TS, your account kena hacked?
    Cash voucher which is as good as money but you have to use it in Best Denki for example in the TS' case.

    You can get these (as gift vouchers) from most departmental stores. You can buy them to give to friends for example if you don't know what you want to buy for them..etc. They have the same value as using real money in the store lah heheh.. That is what he is talking about I think.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Help!! someone give me money..how?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Cash voucher which is as good as money but you have to use it in Best Denki for example in the TS' case.

    You can get these (as gift vouchers) from most departmental stores. You can buy them to give to friends for example if you don't know what you want to buy for them..etc. They have the same value as using real money in the store lah heheh.. That is what he is talking about I think.
    Never hear of Best Cash mah, Best Denki i know lah...

    esp after seeing the title, look like a scam.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Help!! someone give me money..how?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wats best cash?

    sound like a scam... TS, your account kena hacked?
    ic a gift from my company..
    real thing

  9. #9

    Default Re: Help!! someone give me money..how?

    anyway, i got a MP3 player and a Card reader...
    feel good to get free thing

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •