Thread: Phone Call From 'Scammer'

Default Phone Call From 'Scammer'

. . . . . . . . . . a company called "Foto Gallery Lifestyle Studio".

Tell me to go down for a trial etc etc . . . .

Similar to "Naughty By Nature"

Told them that Naughty By Nature spoilt market, give such programs a bad name so I not interested. The caller also admitted that many people they call also mention Naught By Nature.

Hahahahahaha - let them go after Naughty By Nature.

Default Re: Phone Call From 'Scammer'

What makes u think they are not NBN?

I know a chap in NBN and he was a real show off, telling me how far he help expand the biz overseas and such. He admitted there are such demands and hence there is a market catered for such customers.

After his lovely stories, I told him how sore many felt after they signed the pkg with NBN. Well, he changed topic and started condemning local wannabe professional photographers who cant match their skills and gears. I asked what equipment then since he said they have the best of the best. He said 30D. Then i told him that 30D makes a fine equipment, but it is the tactics of selling that many people hated.

After that, i threw his namecard away and deleted his hp number on my mobile. I never heard from him again since he claimed he was busy expanding to many other countries. I wish someone would look after him there. If he offended a person from underworld in those countries, he probably would have a hard time there.

I also received calls from "Foto Gallery Lifestyle Studio." A few times already. Told them straight that I was not interested. Asked them to remove my number from their database, but they still called...

You can have good eqpt but still take crap photos. A good camera doesn't make anyone a good photographer.

And heard from NBN and similar studios before. They always have a love of calling me when I'm overseas.

vince123123
    Guests

Funny, I never get such calls, although I get inundated with calls from financial advisers, banks, insurance etc.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Funny, I never get such calls, although I get inundated with calls from financial advisers, banks, insurance etc.
    You are lucky, Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    i just make it a point not to answer "withheld" number to avoid these calls.

May I know what are these phone calls about? Howcome they are scammers? Pls enlighten me. 1st time hearing such things.

Thanks

may someone explain what is the "lifestyle studio" and "naughty by nature", some kind of new business plan to gather photographers to do freelance work?

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    may someone explain what is the "lifestyle studio" and "naughty by nature", some kind of new business plan to gather photographers to do freelance work?
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299052

have u not heard ? they ve been around ..... so you ve been warned by many of US

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    I also received calls from "Foto Gallery Lifestyle Studio." A few times already. Told them straight that I was not interested. Asked them to remove my number from their database, but they still called...
    Next time they call, ask them if they shoot nude. I mean, you shoot, they nude.

I think they would strike you off their fav list forever.

When you answer the phone, probably you can tell them like your brother is from MDA or Police and he is interested to know more about their business?
    For sure they hang up faster than you do. :P

The only Naughty by Nature I know is the rap group....

Does "Hip Hop Hooray" and "O.P.P" ring a bell???