Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Bounce Card, Omni-Bounce or Flash Diffuser u guys use for ur Nikon Flash?

Default What Bounce Card, Omni-Bounce or Flash Diffuser u guys use for ur Nikon Flash?

I just bought a Nikon Speedlight SB600.

What should i get for it now? price and where?

Thanks in advance okie!

the omni bounce seem not bad.. just cap on..
    any comments, price or where to get..?
    *~EDMW behkan Photography club~* Visit My Gallery!

Default Re: What Bounce Card, Omni-Bounce or Flash Diffuser u guys use for ur Nikon Flash?

I don't use any. Just use raw power of SB-800 to bounce of ceiling (even high ceilings).

IF there is no ceiling or ceiling too high, I just use SB-800 internal bounce card. OR sometimes the supplied "tupperware diffuser" but that is more rare.

Default Re: What Bounce Card, Omni-Bounce or Flash Diffuser u guys use for ur Nikon Flash?

Quote Originally Posted by chanjyj View Post
    I don't use any. Just use raw power of SB-800 to bounce of ceiling (even high ceilings).

IF there is no ceiling or ceiling too high, I just use SB-800 internal bounce card. OR sometimes the supplied "tupperware diffuser" but that is more rare.
    SB600 got no bounce card..

high ceiling too high.. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Dearboy87 View Post
    SB600 got no bounce card..

high ceiling too high.. =\
    Then just tape a piece of whit A4 paper to it.

Quote Originally Posted by chanjyj View Post
    Then just tape a piece of whit A4 paper to it.
    white card will do too?

white card will do too?
    anything white will do.

white card will do too?
    Better buy Foam sheet and black duct tape (covering side) from Daiso (Plaza Singapura or Vivo city).

U can read this link that can give you idea how to make homemade diffuser? I already made 2 sheets and found these good enough for my cheap external flash.

http://www.abetterbouncecard.com/

Hope that help you.

ABBC as mentioned by woonsin, or the lambency, which is essentially a copy of the lightsphere.

how is Nikon SB-600 Flash Diffuser?
    http://perfectpixelcameraparts.com/s...od&productId=4

worth the 18bucks?

the bounce card i think i DIY~

Get ur diffuser from AP, $15

Quote Originally Posted by woonsin View Post
    Better buy Foam sheet and black duct tape (covering side) from Daiso (Plaza Singapura or Vivo city).

U can read this link that can give you idea how to make homemade diffuser? I already made 2 sheets and found these good enough for my cheap external flash.

http://www.abetterbouncecard.com/

Hope that help you.
    wow... thks for the link. it is helpful

Quote Originally Posted by serametin View Post
    wow... thks for the link. it is helpful
    If u have enough budget to buy diffuser, it is ok.

For me, I cannot spend on diffuser due to my tight budget bec I already bought K20D.
    For DIY Bounce card, I spent only $4 on foam sheet and black duct tapes and made 2 bouce cards that i lent to my friend and for myself. This bounce card works well with my flash.

If u have enough budget to buy diffuser, it is ok.

For me, I cannot spend on diffuser due to my tight budget bec I already bought K20D.
    For DIY Bounce card, I spent only $4 on foam sheet and black duct tapes and made 2 bouce cards that i lent to my friend and for myself. This bounce card works well with my flash.
    btw, the foam sheet can be bought at daiso?

Quote Originally Posted by serametin View Post
    btw, the foam sheet can be bought at daiso?
    Yes, u can buy $2 foam sheet A3 at Daiso but if Art Friends shop, foam sheet A4 may cost more than $4.

Forget one more thing - $2 Hook & Loose tape u need to hook with flash. That's all i make for DIY Bounce card that I copied from ABBC.

Forget one more thing - $2 Hook & Loose tape u need to hook with flash. That's all i make for DIY Bounce card that I copied from ABBC.
    ok... thks for the info.

any better suggestion? add on to the list =)

Yes, u can buy $2 foam sheet A3 at Daiso but if Art Friends shop, foam sheet A4 may cost more than $4.
    The foamtastic foam sheet I bought from Art Friends Takashimaya was bigger than A4 and $1 only

I remember buying 2 pieces for $2 and that was about a month ago.

Oh, I use those rubber wristbands to attach the ABBC to my SB600. Those wristbands were those that were in fashion last time, but if you wear them now, people will

Quote Originally Posted by racoon31e View Post
    The foamtastic foam sheet I bought from Art Friends Takashimaya was bigger than A4 and $1 only

I remember buying 2 pieces for $2 and that was about a month ago.

Oh, I use those rubber wristbands to attach the ABBC to my SB600. Those wristbands were those that were in fashion last time, but if you wear them now, people will
    hey guys! post photo of ur DIY works =D

i guess me and many more will wish to see ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast