Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 995

Thread: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

  1. #561
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    whaha lpool fans stand tall together in tnp polling voting cheerr!!!

  2. #562

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    whaha lpool fans stand tall together in tnp polling voting cheerr!!!
    Ya! alot of people said this poll is misleading because obviously there are so many man u fan out there on the street wearing man u jersey. I guess most of Liverpool fan don't wan to show off so that is why they couldn't find wearing liverpool jersey on the street. I used to wear every time go out shopping last time when i was still young but now seldom unless go pub watching the game. Come you Reds... YNWA

  3. #563

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    With Everlose drawing, welcome LFC to the top 4

    I know LFC will play their best game of the season tonight I shall not comment much for the moment.

    The best result is DRAW for the top 4 teams.
    although i predicted a draw b/w lfc and mu, best result is lfc and chel$ki to win tonight.

  4. #564

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    although i predicted a draw b/w lfc and mu, best result is lfc and chel$ki to win tonight.

    the best results for the boys here are a LFC Win and a CHelsea buang.

  5. #565

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    the best results for the boys here are a LFC Win and a CHelsea buang.
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  6. #566

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    actually, considering the crap they have been dishing out, i won't be surprised if they buanged.

  7. #567
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Com'on Liverpool!!!! Beat Manu tonite!!

  8. #568

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    actually, considering the crap they have been dishing out, i won't be surprised if they buanged.
    avant grump caught the virus from rafa

    most likely another ill tempered match.... hopefully the blues break a few gooners legs or provoke a few red cards, to help us

  9. #569
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Com'on Liverpool!!!! Beat Manu tonite!!
    we will try haha. Pls beat cheski too.

  10. #570

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    avant grump caught the virus from rafa

    most likely another ill tempered match.... hopefully the blues break a few gooners legs or provoke a few red cards, to help us
    if they cant even beat spurs, how to beat arsenal?

  11. #571

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    if they cant even beat spurs, how to beat arsenal?

    physically whack them lah!

  12. #572
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    we will try haha. Pls beat cheski too.
    We try lah.. too bad Cashley Cole not playing...

  13. #573

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    physically whack them lah!
    cannot lah. lose also must lose like gentlemen.

  14. #574

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    We try lah.. too bad Cashley Cole not playing...
    hmm.....a ray of hope......

  15. #575
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    coming soon!


    spank manu's kahcheng!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #576

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    coming soon!


    spank manu's kahcheng!
    take no prisoners!!!!! lots of reds and yellows pls!!!!!!

  17. #577

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by shakyhand76 View Post
    Ya! alot of people said this poll is misleading because obviously there are so many man u fan out there on the street wearing man u jersey. I guess most of Liverpool fan don't wan to show off so that is why they couldn't find wearing liverpool jersey on the street. I used to wear every time go out shopping last time when i was still young but now seldom unless go pub watching the game. Come you Reds... YNWA
    I'm a Liverpool fan but I don't have its jersey...nothing misleading about it.

    Liverpool will win tonight!

  18. #578

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    i will wear my Liverpool jersey! if anyone hears anyone shouting when Liverpool scores...
    it's me!!!!

  19. #579

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    cannot lah. lose also must lose like gentlemen.
    this is the match most likely to turn into royal rumble.... please dont dissapoint the fans

  20. #580
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    although i predicted a draw b/w lfc and mu, best result is lfc and chel$ki to win tonight.
    wah,since when u started supporting LFC? better change your prediction from 1-1 to a winning score!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •