Thread: Thumbnail in MAC not showing but just a JPEG icon

Default Thumbnail in MAC not showing but just a JPEG icon

Hi,

I used to have a old window base PC. All this while, I downloaded all my photo that I took into this PC under JPEG format and backup these photo into my portable harddisk.

Last year, I bought a iMac PC when my old PC crashed. I transferred all my photo from my portable hardisk to the iMac PC. The photo in the iMac PC only show the JPEG icon but not the photo itself eventhough I selected 'Thumbnail'. Can anyone advice how to change this JPEG icon to a photo thumbnail? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DJ9900; 13th March 2008 at 11:05 PM.

Default Re: Thumbnail in MAC not showing but just a JPEG icon

Quote Originally Posted by DJ9900 View Post
    Hi,

I used to have a old window base PC. All this while, I downloaded all my photo that I took into this PC under JPEG format and backup these photo into my portable harddisk.

Last year, my old PC crashed and I bought a iMac PC. I transferred all my photo from my portable hardisk to the iMac PC. The photo in the iMac only show the JPEG icon but not the photo itself eventhough I selected 'Thumbnail'. Can anyone advice how to change this JPEG icon to a photo thumbnail? Please advice. Thanks in advance.
    Go to folder options and select icon preview. Are u using leopard or tiger?

Default Re: Thumbnail in MAC not showing but just a JPEG icon

Yes I've got it. Thankq for your prompt advice. Cheers!