Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where "WEST SHOOTERZ" Talk

Default Re: Where "WEST SHOOTERZ" Talk

Quote Originally Posted by SKYimage View Post
    Was thinking somewhere western (our area)

now trying on DIY bellow, using nikkor lens. Hope it works.
    ngee ann poly western also mah.. haha..

i am quite interested in trying the binoculars method, but need to find a cheap bino first.. haha.. then figure out a way to mount it on a filter perhaps, rather than tape it to the lens..

Guys,
    Here's the next 4th Outing for debate and discussion before I post this out officially.

4th official West Shooterz Outing
    Outing Venue: Arab St (12-5pm) & Punggol Kampung House aka Matilda House (6-9pm)
    Theme:Man's Imprint (images that capture both ancient and modern architectural.)
    Date: 24th May, 25th May, 31st May or 1st June
    Time/Location:We shall meet at the Bugis MRT station (near Ticketing Counter) at 12noon sharp.
    Contact Person: will rope in new ORGANISER
    Remarks:Shall move as a group to Matilda House by MRT & LRT. Alight a stop away before Punggol Station (unless itís already in operation). Matilda House is located a few hundred metres away from the Punggol LRT station. Understand that it is also that the contractors that try to demolish the mansion all died.

Sounds really good. Not sure if I can make it for 12-5pm, but 6-9 no problem. Punggol MRT is in operation already.

geez.. if we manage to snap any ghostly apparitions, i wonder how much they are worth..

Quote Originally Posted by meukow View Post
    geez.. if we manage to snap any ghostly apparitions, i wonder how much they are worth..
    If u look at the time, it'll be during nightfall.

Quote Originally Posted by AlteredVision View Post
    Sounds really good. Not sure if I can make it for 12-5pm, but 6-9 no problem. Punggol MRT is in operation already.
    Great.. so, how about on the date? Anyway, pls do this outing discussion at "West Shooterz Anyone" forum?

Dear Bros & Sis,

Check this out for those who plan to go to the KELONG and do some shooting (sunset, sunrise, BBQ and etc.)

Pls post this outing discussion at "West Shooterz Anyone" forum?

Lightbulb Re: Where "WEST SHOOTERZ" Talk

Shoot and stand to win Nikon DSLR cameras or even an entire Singapore Flyer capsule for yourself, your family and friends! For more info, below is the link: http://www.singaporeflyer.com.sg/photo_contest/

You guys are having the outings on the weeks when I have to do half-day for my Saturdays !

Quote Originally Posted by Quinty View Post
    You guys are having the outings on the weeks when I have to do half-day for my Saturdays !
    sorry bro. some of us are family man, we tried not to arranged it on sun.

Bro & Sis,
    There's aso another outing to JBP tomorrow. Pls see here for further info and register urself if interested.

Here's some info for those who had no plan for tonite or tomorrow nite.

To clarify, am not available for these two days and can't organise, and it up to u guys to arrange.

Water Fools
    Ilotopie (France)
    Part of the Water Wonders Series

23 - 25 May, 8pm
    Boat Quay
    Free

Can one walk on the sea? Drive on the river? Acclaimed French street theatre company IIotopie brings Water Fools to Boat Quay. In a mystical and magical journal, a man travels to Singaporeís popular waterfront, arriving in a sputtering little car. His car breaks down, so he gets out and reads a paper. Meanwhile a passing cyclist sprays water into his face.. and then his head suddenly bursts into flames.
    Phantasmagoric and whimsical water creatures loom from the river, as fireworks unfold in an aquatic extravaganza. Giant mechanical sets that turn everyday objects into fantastic machines look set to wow audiences, as they take the man beyond the wildest dreams of his humble car ride into a dazzling opening show at the Singapore Arts Festival.
    Supported by the French Embassy in Singapore.

Water Wonders ~ Enjoy the Arts, enjoy our Waters

For further detail, check here.

WEST SHOOTERZ OFFICIAL OUTINGS: 6TH OUTING TO BEDOK RESERVOIR ON 21st JUNE (SAT)

Hydro Sapiens
    The Lunatics (The Netherlands)
    Part of the Water Wonder Series
    Award-winning Lunatics have been performing ingenious theatre in all kinds of places throughout the world. With their brand of powerful poetic imagery often playing on the elements of air, fire, water, and earth, they now come to wreak havoc at our Bedok Reservoir with the world premiere of their latest water-fantasy Hydro Sapiens. Expect a splashing new spectacle!

Dear Bro/Sis,
    Had list down location/events which had photography opportunity from now till september. Pls see visit this site for your information, lets start our outing soon...

activities for WEST SHOOTERZ

Last edited by SKYimage; 15th July 2008 at 11:02 AM.

Did anyone notice that at this year Olympic events the number of Nikons in use by pros seems to had surpass the number of Canons?

Two moons on 27 August 2008
    Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth.
    Be Sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 00:30 am.
    It will look like the earth has 2 moons. The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.

Those who managed to snap it, do share it with us.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast