OVERSEAS IN MAY - RENDEZVOUS IN REDANG
Hi guys, got an idea a week back on an overseas trip for Tangshooters. A short exotic getaway where we can enjoy nice sceneries, beaches, sunsets/sunrises and watersports.
Date: Tentatively 16-18 May
Location: Redang Island, Malaysia
- Flight + Lodging + Breakfast: S$502 (Triple sharing: 482 + PH Eve surcharge 20 per pax)
Aircraft is Dash 7 (48 seater) - Pic as follows:
* Return air ticket on Berjaya Air (Seletar - Redang - Seletar) including airport tax, security tax, insurance & fuel surcharge
* Return Transfer from Redang Airport - Resort - Redang Airport
* 2 nights accommodation with breakfast
* Kiddies pack (per pack per child)
* Welcome Drink (Non-alcoholic)
* 1 Snorkelling Trip to Marine Park (including Gear), excluding Marince Park Conservation Charge
Basically the package do not differ much from what I had around 5 years back... Difference is air package chosen coz the coach and ferry really kills off almost 2 days of travelling (4N3D). Also pierce mentioned that we can take aerial shots from plane. See pic above.
- Lunch and Dinner: S$100 (Dinner is the most x with beers, seafood BBQ galore etc but still cheap in sg context... haha...)
- Miscellaneous: S$100
* for boat rental to go out to sea to explore the neighbouring islands etc
* for water sports (banana bumboat, etc)
- Shopping: Nothing much to shop in Redang... Up to own discretion to bring the amount (I bought less than S$20 last time rd, T-shirts and some souvenirs)
Estimated Total Cost (excl shopping): $700
Cost may be slightly lower as I gave a buffer to cover other miscellaneous charges. I am in the midst of getting flight and rooms availability before i can finalise the date. Upfront payment of the package (S$500) is required once confirmed.
Looking @ 3 ppl and above to kick off this trip.
6. sprintist + gf (both tbc)
PLEASE REGISTER/CONFIRM PARTICIPATION BY 4TH APRIL. I WILL COLLECT MONEY AND BOOK PACKAGE BY 11TH APRIL. TIX MAYBE SOLD OUT IF BOOKING IS TOO LATE.