Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    Looks like there is some drivers trying too hard when cornering.......obviously too many rely on Traction Control.
    obvious. haha cant imagine when it is rainning with the floor wet.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    obvious. haha cant imagine when it is rainning with the floor wet.
    Hopefully that will happen in Singapore during the NIGHT race......

Hopefully that will happen in Singapore during the NIGHT race......
    wait no car finished the race how?

Kovailanen is not use to the power of McLaren cars. I think he is finding too difficult to handle it without traction control too. At the moment only Hamilton seems to have his hands on without TC as he was not on TC last year as well.

wait no car finished the race how?
    Then the Mercedes lap car be the winner lor since the lap car is a Mercedes E63 (specially built for F1).

At long last we see some real racing again.......Alonso refuse to budge to let Kovailanen past.....keke.

YES........HAMILTON wins.........

At long last we see some real racing again.......Alonso refuse to budge to let Kovailanen past.....keke.
    alonso lao jiao driver leh, how can let such youngster overtake him even though mclcaren car is stronger n faster haha. Alonso show the skills.

Congrats to Toyota team for doing a superb job too!

I love the way Alonso and Kovalainen pitted against each other. Raikkonen will be back, Hamilton's weaknesses will be found out.

what a letdown for us Ferrari fans. Both Ferraris out and other than Kimi's start, there was nothing to cheer about. ruined my sleep to watch the race live.

Good drive by Hamilton, he thoroughly deserves the win for keeping a cool head and for not making any mistakes. Feel sad for Heiki.

Too much attrition, just shows that a lot of teams have to make up a lot of ground this season.

PS : Is Paula still on Star Sports ? Gawd, I miss her
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

alonso lao jiao driver leh, how can let such youngster overtake him even though mclcaren car is stronger n faster haha. Alonso show the skills.
    Yeah I must say although i do not like Alonso attitude but he is a natural talent driver like Hamilton and Kimi. This 3 drivers will be in the podium for the next few races for sure.

only 1/3 of the cars made it back to the line.

anyone know what is the lowest number of cars to physically finish the race so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    I love the way Alonso and Kovalainen pitted against each other. Raikkonen will be back, Hamilton's weaknesses will be found out.
    Oh for sure everyone has a weakness......no doubt it but those who can handle without TC will be in front in most of the race. Until everyone learns to drive well without the TC which is everyone weakness for now......everyone will play catch up with Hamilton.
    Last edited by Godzilla Invades; 16th March 2008 at 02:25 PM.

At least Alonso kept his pride by not letting the new McLaren driver through, I was so worried for him.
    My **flickr Album

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    what a letdown for us Ferrari fans. Both Ferraris out and other than Kimi's start, there was nothing to cheer about. ruined my sleep to watch the race live.

Good drive by Hamilton, he thoroughly deserves the win for keeping a cool head and for not making any mistakes. Feel sad for Heiki.

Too much attrition, just shows that a lot of teams have to make up a lot of ground this season.

PS : Is Paula still on Star Sports ? Gawd, I miss her
    Yes she still is lar........today in a blue top looking sexy as usual........

Yes she still is lar........today in a blue top looking sexy as usual........
    oh my, blue's my favourite color . bro, i hope you are going to sepang. please try to take some photos of her and share with us here
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Oh for sure everyone has a weakness......no doubt it but those who can handle without TC will be in front in most of the race. Until everyone learns to drive well without the TC which is everyone weakness for now......everyone will play catch up with Hamilton.
    I believe the likes of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Roseberg have not much of a problem with no TC or engine braking. Coming from GP2, this guys find TC something new in GP1.

I'm more surprise with Ferrari and their reliability. Even Team Toro Roso on ferrari engine suffers somekind of engine problems. Having the Safety Cars came in and out, seems like the engine doesn't like the the temp cycling. Expected them to be better with their R&D prowess.

Anyway, Malaysian GP next, billed as the hottest race of the season as it takes the toll on drivers due to the high humidity as well as hot. Basically Ferrari have a few days to solve their problems. They have the pace only letdown by engine problems.

Anyway, only the start of the season.

Happy to see McLaren doing well. Also congratulations to H. Kovalainen, though he was on track for a P2 finish if not for the crash of T. Glock.

Some changes to the final standings. "Barrichello disqualified, Raikkonen gains point." Read it here: http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2008/3/7495.html

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast