Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 105

Thread: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

  1. #21
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    hahahaha

    FORZA FERRARI~!!!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Ahhh... can see that the Ferrari Bold 7 fonts fans have all reported in!

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Ahhh... can see that the Ferrari Bold 7 fonts fans have all reported in!
    Not all. I think there definitely some more. Where is Asterixsg and his Ferrari photos?
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  4. #24
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Not all. I think there definitely some more. Where is Asterixsg and his Ferrari photos?
    Oh, ya hor...

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Not all. I think there definitely some more. Where is Asterixsg and his Ferrari photos?
    you are right... one more tifosi reporting in...

    Go FERRARI Go!!!

    about bro Asterixsg... he will come in later with a big bang i guess.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    From what I've read, CH5 will only televise the Singapore F1 leg and not the rest.
    I've made some searching and found that RTM 1 will televise this weekend's Australian leg on Sunday. So those without SCV will be able to watch the race too.

    Link to RTM 1's Sunday schedule: http://www.rtm.net.my/tvschedule/bi/...ate=2008-03-16
    wah piang... and i thought i can terminate the bloody starhub sports package. been paying the subscription just for F1.

    wondering whether the malaysian channel NTV7 will show live. anybody got any idea?

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    good news guys... just came back from the Singapore Pools site. apparently, they are showing the Australian race live.

    http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/web...tml/index.html

    i'm just hoping they will show the entire season live. like this... can terminate starhub's sports package liao.

    btw, anyone of you guys gonna bet on F1? heheheh... looks interesting hor

  8. #28

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    From what I've read, CH5 will only televise the Singapore F1 leg and not the rest.
    I've made some searching and found that RTM 1 will televise this weekend's Australian leg on Sunday. So those without SCV will be able to watch the race too.

    Link to RTM 1's Sunday schedule: http://www.rtm.net.my/tvschedule/bi/...ate=2008-03-16
    Shucks.. Was hoping that it go on 8TV instead. RTM's telecasts are almost always delayed.. Plus intermittent sound and overloaded video signals.. Plus, there is a likelihood that SCV rebro may block out that program so might need to use the HDB OTA antenna socket to receive.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 14th March 2008 at 03:59 PM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Shucks.. Was hoping that it go on 8TV instead. RTM's telecasts are almost always delayed.. Plus intermittent sound and overloaded video signals.. Plus, there is a likelihood that SCV rebro may block out that program so might need to use the HDB OTA antenna socket to receive.
    Bro, you can receive 8TV? How? Via indoor antenna?
    Last edited by Canew; 14th March 2008 at 04:24 PM.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Bro, you can receive 8TV? How? Via indoor antenna?
    Yup.. If you're staying in the north, (Bukit Batok, Pasir Ris, Yishun, Woodlands, Sembawang, etc..) and have a generally unblocked view north, just get a $20 UHF Yagi from the DX antenna shop in Sim Lim Tower and you're good to go.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 14th March 2008 at 05:00 PM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member asterixsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in this creation
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Not all. I think there definitely some more. Where is Asterixsg and his Ferrari photos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Oh, ya hor...
    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    you are right... one more tifosi reporting in...

    Go FERRARI Go!!!

    about bro Asterixsg... he will come in later with a big bang i guess.
    Greetings to all F1 fans in ClubSNAP.

    Sorry lah, me not in Singapore. So, kinda late in checking this thread...

    Ferrari shall triumph.

    Come on Kimi. Come on Massa.

    We want to see a Ferrari 1-2 in Australia and in the 2008 Championship.

    All the best to everyone for the Australian GP. Looks like it will be a battle between the Ferraris and Hamilton. I will have to wake up at an unearthly hour to watch the race, but I will not miss it
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

  12. #32

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    This thread is going to be a thread of the month!

    Looks like there is lots of Ferrari fans.

  13. #33
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia



    Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

  14. #34

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    poor Kimi
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin:

  15. #35
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Hamilton on pole! Go go go McLaren!

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sunset blvd
    Posts
    259

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Hamilton on pole! Go go go McLaren!
    yeah go Mclaren... crash at the 1st corner
    still using a dope horse

  17. #37

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Horse got shot by the Sliver Arrows..
    Well, guys any idea where am i able to watch F1 oustide (east area)? Something like restraunts or some hang out places? Wanna catch live action man..

  18. #38

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by jacquesvile View Post
    yeah go Mclaren... crash at the 1st corner
    still using a dope horse
    Eh don't be a spoil sport lar........

  19. #39

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by maikuraki View Post
    Horse got shot by the Sliver Arrows..
    Well, guys any idea where am i able to watch F1 oustide (east area)? Something like restraunts or some hang out places? Wanna catch live action man..
    In the middle of the day? You sure?

  20. #40

    Default Re: Official F1 Season 2008 Thread - Australia

    have lunch and watch lo..wad to do..svc not avail for my area..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •