Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Where to go?????

  1. #1
    Deregistered satan_18349's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    hell 極樂世&
    Posts
    1,498

    Question Where to go?????

    Arghhh... Sick of staying indoors because of raining esp it stops only at night. Wonder where do you suggest I can go... Where are the places that open till late or 24hrs better still.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Where to go?????

    Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349 View Post
    Arghhh... Sick of staying indoors because of raining esp it stops only at night. Wonder where do you suggest I can go... Where are the places that open till late or 24hrs better still.
    Clark quay to drink then to parklane to chill at the cyber cafe..
    Alternatively....get a huge ice box with ice and lots of beer...go to palawan beach with friends and waste yourself.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Where to go?????

    Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349 View Post
    Where are the places that open till late or 24hrs better still.
    Most of ther Flangrant Hotels in Geylang do that.

    But don't know they give Student Discount or not.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Where to go?????

    when i am bored at night

    i like to walk into 7 eleven and entertain the xmm or xdd or auntie or uncle there with my hokkien gua

    you can try that too, very rewarding

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Where to go?????

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    when i am bored at night

    i like to walk into 7 eleven and entertain the xmm or xdd or auntie or uncle there with my hokkien gua

    you can try that too, very rewarding
    Don't!

    Lim Peh was banned from all 7 eleven for doing that.

    They threatened to call the police for harassing the shoppers.

    I suggest trying singing Hokkien Gua on a Gor Kar Kee along Orchard Road with a tin on the floor in front of you.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Where to go?????

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Don't!

    Lim Peh was banned from all 7 eleven for doing that.

    They threatened to call the police for harassing the shoppers.

    I suggest trying singing Hokkien Gua on a Gor Kar Kee along Orchard Road with a tin on the floor in front of you.
    you not good enough lor

    my one the 7 11 aunty offer me kit kat

    coke, and tell me i remind her of her old old long time ago idol

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Where to go?????

    go changi airport ! can sleep in the view gallery...

  8. #8
    Deregistered satan_18349's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    hell 極樂世&
    Posts
    1,498

    Default Re: Where to go?????

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    go changi airport ! can sleep in the view gallery...
    Haa... That was what i do during school daes... Arghh... still raining again, hopefully will not last till late night again...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •