Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD_RW questions

Originally posted by BoXXer
    never heard of that before.....
    It is to prevent fungus growing on them. Though fungus will not spoil DVD or CDROM, you only need to wipe them off.

For vinyl records, Mini DV...etc, it is more important.

any good sources for DVD+-RW? I just bought 10 pieces of Ritek 2.4x DVD+RW OEM for $62 and they worked fine.
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

how much u pay for your verbatim DVD+R? think larry want to know the price...

didn't buy the Verbatim DVD+R... it comes with the drive. But I remember Chamoxa selling it at $5 or $6 a piece at the PC Show. Maxcell DVD+R was also going for the same price at another booth.

I bought the Verbatim DVD+RW at $9 each.

Originally posted by mpenza
    didn't buy the Verbatim DVD+R... it comes with the drive. But I remember Chamoxa selling it at $5 or $6 a piece at the PC Show. Maxcell DVD+R was also going for the same price at another booth.

I bought the Verbatim DVD+RW at $9 each.
    for larry to see...

you got your Iomega writer during PC show rite? how muchu paid?

$409 for the drive with a document bag + $1 for a 64MB USB mini drive. dunno how much it's selling at SLS though. might be cheaper. The Hotburn software isn't good but the rest are pretty ok. Sonic MyDVD seems to work better compared to an old version of PowerDVD on my aging computer. Iomega backup software is pretty cool too and allow scheduling of backups of directories filtered by file types.

HP300I was selling for $399 after trade-in plus some free gifts of DVD+R and DVD+RW.

for Larry.....

The same guy that sold me the Ritek DVD+RW, sells Ritek 4x DVD+R OEM at 10 for $62....

Originally posted by mpenza
    $409 for the drive with a document bag + $1 for a 64MB USB mini drive. dunno how much it's selling at SLS though. might be cheaper. The Hotburn software isn't good but the rest are pretty ok. Sonic MyDVD seems to work better compared to an old version of PowerDVD on my aging computer. Iomega backup software is pretty cool too and allow scheduling of backups of directories filtered by file types.

HP300I was selling for $399 after trade-in plus some free gifts of DVD+R and DVD+RW.

for Larry.....

The same guy that sold me the Ritek DVD+RW, sells Ritek 4x DVD+R OEM at 10 for $62....
    I hate to tell u this...but very soon you can get the Dual format version at same price....

Originally posted by Wai
    I hate to tell u this...but very soon you can get the Dual format version at same price....
    guess so too but I need it then and have the time to install it. had also gotten my internal cd writer when the prices were pretty high ($400++)....

$439 for the TDK dual format DVD writer (for all HWZ members) and add $1 for the TDK Cyclone CDWriter (only HWZ Deluxe members)....
    http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showt...hreadid=491545

Hmm..any deluxe members??

Deregistered

Anyone care to recommend between the TDK dual-format or the Sony 510? Prices kinda steep leh....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12