Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Formula Drift - S15

  1. #1

    Default Formula Drift - S15

    Formula Drift Arrives early,

    My version. Enjoy








  2. #2

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15








  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,410

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    #1,2,3 got my vote. They are fantastic shots. The blur was added in PS?

    Very impressive!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,410

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    Yr second set of pictures are also FANTASTIC. Have never seen such good sets of pictures around...

    Well done!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    nice pics! mind if i ask, pic 5 is it shot in alpha building, toh guan ind est?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    what's really interesting is yr rig setup... it's able to hold on during/after the drift?

    the warehouse shot is the best out of the lot and the frontal drift shot is the next best one understand it's a tuner pic so a tilt is natural to show aggressiveness... but slightly less tilt if possible... just like the warehouse shot.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    excellent stuff..care to share the car rig?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    Here's a picture of my grossly built rig.





    It's considered a taboo to show rigs setups which I do not believe so. With a little online research, you can easily find out how to establish these rigged shots.

    This is the version 1 of my home made rig which net me these pictures. Not perfect but usable.





    Not too shady for a $18 job

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    good job!

  11. #11

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    nice pics!

    but the smoke in the 1st pic was photoshopped isnt it?

    will be great if the smoke is real and much denser.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Jurong|Tampines|TangShooters
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    Jeanie.. first time seeing your photographs and they can already amaze me.. Excellent.. I've always wondered how to shoot cars nicely.. Thanks for posting your photos, I've learnt a lot.. If you would consider shooting my car.. PM me =) Wonderful series!
    Its a long journey to get better.. I wanna know when I get there..

  13. #13

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    Quote Originally Posted by ilsam View Post
    Jeanie.. first time seeing your photographs and they can already amaze me.. Excellent.. I've always wondered how to shoot cars nicely.. Thanks for posting your photos, I've learnt a lot.. If you would consider shooting my car.. PM me =) Wonderful series!
    er...i'm not the one who shot the cars.
    i dont even have a rig wor.


  14. #14

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    Quote Originally Posted by ilsam View Post
    Jeanie.. first time seeing your photographs and they can already amaze me.. Excellent.. I've always wondered how to shoot cars nicely.. Thanks for posting your photos, I've learnt a lot.. If you would consider shooting my car.. PM me =) Wonderful series!
    You want to shoot car? Never tell me....
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    761

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    Quote Originally Posted by rc1q2w3e4r View Post
    Really POWER BRO!..

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,410

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    I have seen many pictures in car magazines but they always disappoint me...

    Your pictures are impressive! I really find they are great! Well done. Love to see more...! Thanks for sharing how you set up the shots too!

  17. #17

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    I have seen many pictures in car magazines but they always disappoint me...

    Your pictures are impressive! I really find they are great! Well done. Love to see more...! Thanks for sharing how you set up the shots too!
    Prolly you have only seen sg's car mags. See overseas ones, like Import Tuner/SuperStreet/Modified.

    The rigged shot in the warehouse bg looks the best in the series man, damm vivid colors.

    I am also starting to build my rig but still thinking out how do you actually attach the rig to the car? i have seen those that "holds on" to the jacking point. Whatta bout yours? Great to see someone sharing their rigs.

    Cheers man and great photos.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Changi
    Posts
    2,242

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    Quote Originally Posted by rc1q2w3e4r View Post
    Here's a picture of my grossly built rig.


    It's considered a taboo to show rigs setups which I do not believe so. With a little online research, you can easily find out how to establish these rigged shots.

    This is the version 1 of my home made rig which net me these pictures. Not perfect but usable.


    Not too shady for a $18 job

    Nice Pics! i m an automotive fan too. My version of the rigg is using manfrotto suction cups and auto poles. its solid but psing away the rig is a time consuming thing to do. But the advantage is mounting it take me 5mins. What about yours? Do you have to jack it up to mount it?





    By the way, love the idea of the difting with the smokes.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,410

    Default Re: Formula Drift - S15

    Wow, you guys are really doing very cool stuff.

    If you are doing more, please share? Thanks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •