Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1025

Thread: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #241
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Yes,

    Two 20" LCDs wide side by side doing PP
    One 26" LCD TV watching video
    Two Laptops (One Macbook, one Thinkpad X60) for surfing net and do concurrent replying.

    In future:
    One cnitque doing editing
    One small LCD to watch my server rig and network.

    I think that's all.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  2. #242
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    BTW, where is that CAMEL?
    He so quite today.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #243
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    BTW, where is that CAMEL?
    He so quite today.
    Self quarantined..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #244
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Self quarantined..
    Scared of B3 virus.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  5. #245

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Yes,

    Two 20" LCDs wide side by side doing PP
    One 26" LCD TV watching video
    Two Laptops (One Macbook, one Thinkpad X60) for surfing net and do concurrent replying.

    In future:
    One cnitque doing editing
    One small LCD to watch my server rig and network.

    I think that's all.
    You Is LICH ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  6. #246
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    You Is LICH ..
    now u noe what his epson printer is for..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #247
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    You Is LICH ..
    Not Lich lah...I like to have a backup in case one of them is down. Like recently, my thinkpad is down.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #248
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    now u noe what his epson printer is for..
    How you know I have a epson printer?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  9. #249
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    How you know I have a epson printer?
    i oso noe u got drobo..2 20" LCD..1 26" LCD Tv..1 macbook..1 think pad..some think tank..1 router..1 htc phone..1 5D..1 1DMkIII..1 135..etc...

    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #250
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    i oso noe u got drobo..2 20" LCD..1 26" LCD Tv..1 macbook..1 think pad..some think tank..1 router..1 htc phone..1 5D..1 1DMkIII..1 135..etc...

    Yah yah!!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  11. #251

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    So no one wants to shoot alyona?

  12. #252
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    So no one wants to shoot alyona?
    i want! but must see date..outings already crossing to April..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  13. #253

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    jus now i msn no reply de...
    I went out for lunch lah bro. Pai seh...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  14. #254

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    So no one wants to shoot alyona?
    any pics? what theme? how much?
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  15. #255

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    i want! but must see date..outings already crossing to April..


    just a note.
    Her qoutes i got from modelin are as followed...

    Charges by the block of $500 for 3hrs and soley for portfolio only.
    Pics are not to be used for commercial purposes...
    For commercial uses,T&C to be discused seperately.
    Last edited by yamapi; 13th March 2008 at 02:11 PM.

  16. #256

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    any pics? what theme? how much?


    Themem wise
    her looks suit those flower girl you see in weddings

  17. #257

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    just a note.
    Her qoutes i got from modelin are as followed...

    Charges by the block of $500 for 3hrs and soley for portfolio only.
    Pics are not to be used for commercial purposes...
    For commercial uses,T&C to be discused seperately.
    Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    Themem wise
    her looks suit those flower girl you see in weddings
    No peekture no talk!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  18. #258

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    No peekture no talk!
    Got peekture but the picture is done by one of alpha brother so i cant just post it.
    Your on alpha forum what.
    Go to the forum under potaits and on the first page "alyona" doen by chaozangel.

  19. #259

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by yamapi View Post
    Got peekture but the picture is done by one of alpha brother so i cant just post it.
    Your on alpha forum what.
    Go to the forum under potaits and on the first page "alyona" doen by chaozangel.
    Nvm, I searched in CS alr. Nice is nice.. But now a bit too heavy on the wallet.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  20. #260

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XVII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Nvm, I searched in CS alr. Nice is nice.. But now a bit too heavy on the wallet.


    If you want,i can accomodate you.
    Ready when you are
    Last edited by yamapi; 13th March 2008 at 02:43 PM.

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •