Thread: MS office student and teacher edition activation code not working?

Default MS office student and teacher edition activation code not working?

got a Toshiba Laptop from the IT show, free bundle gifts come alone with a MS office student and teacher edition. (NO DVD or CD, only the activation key in the box)

Tried to activate the code by starting the MS office in the laptop but it prompt me that it is the wrong code?

Any idea whats wrong??

Default Re: MS office student and teacher edition activation code not working?

call your vendor which you purchased the notebook.

Quote Originally Posted by JillValentine View Post
    call your vendor which you purchased the notebook.
    Nabei...lol...will call them later. I wasn't there physically when getting the laptop. I asked my bro to get it for me as he was working there. The first laptop was with a dead pixel! LOL... Mananged to change it and now the activation code? Bloody hell.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonman View Post
    Nabei...lol...will call them later. I wasn't there physically when getting the laptop. I asked my bro to get it for me as he was working there. The first laptop was with a dead pixel! LOL... Mananged to change it and now the activation code? Bloody hell.
    Have you activated it on the first notebook before? How many licence is it for? If it's single machine licence and you have already activated it with one machine then you'll need to call up microsoft to get a new activation key.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 11th March 2008 at 05:36 PM.

I have an educational edition of 2003 MS software that has not problem with activation. Just to let you know. So I doubt that the problem is with MS.

One of the many possibilities.
    Has anyone else "activated" the product before it was sold to you?