Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How to create Index?

  1. #1

    Default How to create Index?

    Hi guys, as above... I wan to create an index whereas the people can see all the photos in one jpeg file?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Serangoon, Singapore
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: How to create Index?

    Quote Originally Posted by oTaRu View Post
    Hi guys, as above... I wan to create an index whereas the people can see all the photos in one jpeg file?

    Thanks!
    any image processing software can do that.

    create a blank canvas, cut and paste the photos in and resize.
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

  3. #3

    Default Re: How to create Index?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnatic View Post
    any image processing software can do that.

    create a blank canvas, cut and paste the photos in and resize.
    hmm... then the file number need to be type in? I was wondering like that will be troublesome...
    any tips in doing it? i have photoshop cs2 to use...

  4. #4

    Default Re: How to create Index?

    In Photoshop CS3, File>Automate>Contact Sheet.

    Not sure if CS2 has it, but you can look there.

  5. #5

    Default Re: How to create Index?

    Quote Originally Posted by alfredlau View Post
    In Photoshop CS3, File>Automate>Contact Sheet.

    Not sure if CS2 has it, but you can look there.
    thanks alfredlau! cs2 has it... i now trying to learn it

  6. #6

    Default Re: How to create Index?

    thanks for the tip once again, alfredlau! I have completed the task...
    thanks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •