Thread: Protection for iPhone

Default Protection for iPhone

Guys, those who are using an iPhone now, please share what kinda protection cases you are using.

I'm looking at SwitchEasy, InCase Slider and Invisible Shield.

Can I use Invisible Shield together with one of the cases?

Default Re: Protection for iPhone

I like a simple slip case. I got one custom made from AB Sutton. Below are some pics of my slip case that arrived last week. Case is simple, and thin, so its very low profile, yet stylish at the same time. All my friends who have seen it have gone 'wow' at it. The service by the people who run AB Sutton (Jack and Anna, husband and wife team) is impeccable! Wait time is about 2 weeks for the case to be made, 5 days for it to arrive in Singapore from New York.

For those who must know, photos were taken with a Canon EOS 350D with a 17-40 f4L. Grins.
    Last edited by vii_haven; 8th March 2008 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vii_haven View Post
    I like a simple slip case. I got one custom made from AB Sutton. Below are some pics of my slip case that arrived last week. Case is simple, and thin, so its very low profile, yet stylish at the same time. All my friends who have seen it have gone 'wow' at it. The service by the people who run AB Sutton (Jack and Anna, husband and wife team) is impeccable! Wait time is about 2 weeks for the case to be made, 5 days for it to arrive in Singapore from New York.

For those who must know, photos were taken with a Canon EOS 350D with a 17-40 f4L. Grins.
    Lol. Nice bokeh.

Vil, nice case you have but does it scratches the chrome parts of the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Vil, nice case you have but does it scratches the chrome parts of the phone?
    Of course not! Haha. I wouldn't have bought it if it did. The outer layer is genuine leather, the blue lining you see is silk.

Of course not! Haha. I wouldn't have bought it if it did. The outer layer is genuine leather, the blue lining you see is silk.
    outstanding.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

have u got any screen protector or anything applied on it beside using the handsome looking leather case?

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    have u got any screen protector or anything applied on it beside using the handsome looking leather case?
    Yup. Screen protector applied. I only bought this case a month ago while i've had my iphone for a few months already. First thing when i received my phone was to put on a screen protector. Couldn't bear to leave it vulnerable to anything!! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    outstanding.
    The case or the pictures? HAHA! I personally love both! One thing i've learnt from this is the L lenses make a significant difference over non-Ls. I AM SO DEAD.

The case or the pictures? HAHA! I personally love both! One thing i've learnt from this is the L lenses make a significant difference over non-Ls. I AM SO DEAD.
    the case.

the chosen background is a mac.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Am just using IS condom that's all. Case is nice but can be bulky and quite troublesome to take in/out when wanna use phone.
    pros & cons...all depends on the individual
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

I'm torn between an InCase slider and a leather pouch like Vii_haven........................

Vii, did u use Vpost to deliver back to SG? What was your total damage? I quite like the case...........actually i think it's gorgeous