Thinking of getting one 500mm mirror lens..can you share any experience of which model is recommend? i know the general cons of it, lack of sharpness and donut bokeh..but which model is better?
I saw a member here sharing the tamron 500mm which is quite good..and good review from internet.
and there are quite a lot of brand too..i list it down and you share your opinion if u have used it..thanks.
1. 500mm nikkor (said good, but price is more than average)
2. 500mm tamron (generally good review..)
3. 500mm Rubinar, russian made, mixed review..
4. 500mm Soligor, japan made..some say good enough, some say crap, some say Soligor C/D better..i am not sure how many 500mm soligor got.
5. Phoenix/Samyang.. most internet feedback is don't buy it!
any else i missed out?