Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 155

Thread: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

  1. #121

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Btw, most if not all have sizes of A, a few got a small B, but it's really impossible to find a C or D at CS ......
    now, where can i shoot a D?
    always the Light, .... always.

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    oh...word spreads and start new thread already?

    "will only do tfcd/lingerie upon consideration.(creative and very different works).

    just take a good look at the pics...


    those are pics which i will immediately click delete without hesitation.
    if THOSE are the kind of works which can entice her to pose in lingerie, then i feel sorry for her.
    obviously she has NOT seen any real or good portrait/glamour photographers.

    if you are a portrait person, you will have NO qualms about my above comments.i bet my boobs on this.
    I want to see the substandard pics and LMAO. Where's the link?

  3. #123

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Btw, most if not all have sizes of A, a few got a small B, but it's really impossible to find a C or D at CS ......
    now, where can i shoot a D?
    who say CS got no D? jeanie has a D.....a D3!

  4. #124

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    dont be lazy guys.do a few mouse clicks and the pics spreads right in your face.

  5. #125

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Btw, most if not all have sizes of A, a few got a small B, but it's really impossible to find a C or D at CS ......
    now, where can i shoot a D?
    last read on HER WORLD mag, singaporean babes are growing to average B.
    sadly, some gals themselves cant even tell what exact size they are.

  6. #126

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    l
    sadly, some gals themselves cant even tell what exact size they are.
    true .... very true.
    many a time they can't tell their size to the photographer, and then, not only we have to shoot, we still have to assist them find out their size ....
    always the Light, .... always.

  7. #127

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    last read on HER WORLD mag, singaporean babes are growing to average B.
    sadly, some gals themselves cant even tell what exact size they are.
    hence the ill-fitting bras...

  8. #128

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    now, discussion on learning the Alphabets A to D...........
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    B cup is nice what.. whats wrong? anything bigger then C is a waste ok

    anyway didn't your parents tell you to go for As???

  10. #130

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    anyway didn't your parents tell you to go for As???
    A-grades not for me.....not that studious. I will settle for Bs anytime. Cs ok once-in-a-while if too playful but Ds are absolutely no-nos.
    "ashes to ashes; funk to funky..we know major_tom's a junkie
    strung out on heaven's high....."

  11. #131

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by major_tom View Post
    A-grades not for me.....not that studious. I will settle for Bs anytime. Cs ok once-in-a-while if too playful but Ds are absolutely no-nos.
    i flexible...prefer B & C, but nice A and D also can

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Tot almost everyone here in CS have at least a D?

    Canon ppl hv 1D, 10D, 20,D 30D, 40D.....450D etc

    Nikon ppl have D3,D40, D60, D70, D80, D200, D300 etc

    Olympus ppl super.. have E3 and soon E5 liao

    Haha

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Tot almost everyone here in CS have at least a D?

    Canon ppl hv 1D, 10D, 20,D 30D, 40D.....450D etc

    Nikon ppl have D3,D40, D60, D70, D80, D200, D300 etc

    Olympus ppl super.. have E3 and soon E5 liao

    Haha
    Olympus is 4/3 system leh so the E have to multiply by 2!!!

  14. #134

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    A "D" saves her .... if she got A, then I am sure she is in prison now....

    " Last year, Serena Kozakura was convicted of property destruction after a man claimed that she had kicked in the door of his room and she proceeded to crawl inside because he was with another woman. Kozakura says that the man made the hole himself. She appealed the guilty verdict handed down to her last year and because of her big breasts, her defense attorneys were able to show (by holding up a plate the size of the hole) that there was no way this busty woman could have even made it through the opening.
    “I used to hate my body so much. But it was my breasts that won in court.”
    After hearing the testimony, Judge Kunio Harada obviously agreed that Kozakura’s big breasts prevented her from going into the room through the hole and tossed the guilty verdict, stating that there was “reasonable doubt over the man’s account”. "
    always the Light, .... always.

  15. #135

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Tot almost everyone here in CS have at least a D?

    Canon ppl hv 1D, 10D, 20,D 30D, 40D.....450D etc

    Nikon ppl have D3,D40, D60, D70, D80, D200, D300 etc

    Olympus ppl super.. have E3 and soon E5 liao

    Haha

    nikon and sony-konica-minolta also got G

  16. #136

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    A "D" saves her .... if she got A, then I am sure she is in prison now....

    " Last year, Serena Kozakura was convicted of property destruction after a man claimed that she had kicked in the door of his room and she proceeded to crawl inside because he was with another woman. Kozakura says that the man made the hole himself. She appealed the guilty verdict handed down to her last year and because of her big breasts, her defense attorneys were able to show (by holding up a plate the size of the hole) that there was no way this busty woman could have even made it through the opening.
    “I used to hate my body so much. But it was my breasts that won in court.”
    After hearing the testimony, Judge Kunio Harada obviously agreed that Kozakura’s big breasts prevented her from going into the room through the hole and tossed the guilty verdict, stating that there was “reasonable doubt over the man’s account”. "


    read this in ST yesterday.

    chio-kar-peng

  17. #137

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post


    read this in ST yesterday.

    chio-kar-peng
    you never know when you will be saved by your D ....... ehh, i mean D3 ..
    always the Light, .... always.

  18. #138
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Nope... There are all sorts of shapes and sizes... From "big like orange" (where it's hard to tell where it starts, it's just one big patch) to the ones like a lemon cut in half, etc etc...
    This has got to be by far one of the most educational threads here.

  19. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    This has got to be by far one of the most educational threads here.
    Come Clubsnap not just to learn about photography

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,922

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    I guess most of the dudes here failed or never took up biology class.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •