Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 155

Thread: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    bcos it attracts the tikopehs!
    and they have deep pockets !! and are willing to pay to shoot. and willing to shoot for even free !!!

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    recently, i was helping my friend who doesnt surf CS to look for potential lingerie models.
    came across one at services provided, emailed her....and she told me she doesnt do lingerie.

    i went back to her thread again and this is what i read.

    Started out modelling not long ago.
    But I'm keen in trying out different themes & things that are out of the box.

    Age: 18
    Height/Weight: 168cm/48kg
    Vital Stats: 36C 24 33

    Open to Fashion/Casual/Clubbing/Bikini Wear.

    Will only be doing TFCD/Lingerie upon consideration. (Creative & very different works)


    when i query her, this was her reply....



    Firstly, my rates for Lingerie are high and I don't do it unless the photographer's work appeal to me and also, if I'm comfortable with him/her. If you've read my thread carefully, I did stated NO Lingerie and Nude.


    so, why the discrepancy?
    will ONLY do IF rates are high?how high?how sure is she that her client wouldnt pay?and how sure was she that my friend's works aint 'creative' enough for her?she didnt even ask to look at his portfo.


    so those stories about kids on holidays coming to CS to make a quick buck is true????
    i'm speechless.

    from what i see.... kids are on holidays and they are willing to bare it all if the pay is good... society has changed that much ? kids are so liberative now ?

  3. #103

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    ironical isnt it?

    if you want your boobs to look big, you SHOULD wear the correct size or even one size smaller.

    if you get a bra too big, your entire boob will just hide inside the bra just like a meerkat in it's nest.

    often the most attractive pair of boobs is one that sits nicely on a nicely padded bra, so that it fills the entire cup/or half cup pushing the fatty tissues upwards to form the cleavage.
    I agree... Instead what we see here is the top/shirt falling into the cup.
    Alpha

  4. #104

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    bcos it attracts the tikopehs!
    wah...say until like that! so bikini-clad gals and gals with plunging necklines also classified as porn liao cos also attract the same crowd!

  5. #105

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I agree... Instead what we see here is the top/shirt falling into the cup.
    or raisins when they lean forward

  6. #106
    Member patch17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    728

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by antacid View Post
    if you have depth and width, the girls will be crazy over you. i think. i dunno i'm still a virgin.

    i haven't heard of big breasts being a sign of fertility. if anything. big breasts are bad for the baby when breast-feeding because they actually suffocate the baby, and make it hard for the baby to latch on to the nipples. why? stick a raisin on a soccer ball, then try sucking on it. difficult right? nose pain.
    if you've actually felt the female breast (and i'm not suggesting you go out and grab the first ones you see), they're quite soft and have a lot of give and are nowhere near as hard or round as a soccer ball. (that's just the impression given by all these comic book super heroes, etc.) god forbid if they were, i pity the poor girl who had breasts like that, she'd never be able to get anything around them. without support, breasts will hang low naturally, and not stick out like the esplenade.

    and secondly, the nipple is not as big as a rasin, it is as macs surmized, about the size of a grape. that part is also soft and pliable so a baby can easily latch on to it. it's located on the front of the breast, which one can say is at the bottom of the slope of the chest, the rest of the breast hangs below that, this also makes it easier for a baby to hang on without suffocating itself. try to imagine looking at a female breast from the side, it's profile is more trianglular than round, and the nipple is right at the tip of the middle point.
    Today is a gift; that's why it's called the present.
    The toys

  7. #107

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    or raisins when they lean forward
    I haven't heard complaints about that though.
    Alpha

  8. #108

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by patch17 View Post
    if you've actually felt the female breast (and i'm not suggesting you go out and grab the first ones you see), they're quite soft and have a lot of give and are nowhere near as hard or round as a soccer ball. (that's just the impression given by all these comic book super heroes, etc.) god forbid if they were, i pity the poor girl who had breasts like that, she'd never be able to get anything around them. without support, breasts will hang low naturally, and not stick out like the esplenade.

    and secondly, the nipple is not as big as a rasin, it is as macs surmized, about the size of a grape. that part is also soft and pliable so a baby can easily latch on to it. it's located on the front of the breast, which one can say is at the bottom of the slope of the chest, the rest of the breast hangs below that, this also makes it easier for a baby to hang on without suffocating itself. try to imagine looking at a female breast from the side, it's profile is more trianglular than round, and the nipple is right at the tip of the middle point.
    i like the way you put it but...i have seen raisins before

  9. #109
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    wah...say until like that! so bikini-clad gals and gals with plunging necklines also classified as porn liao cos also attract the same crowd!
    that explains why CS has so many inactive members, and they lots of "visitors" in P&P section, services threads, and the model shoots.

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    i've seen nipple size of the oranges...

    everyone is a tikopeh by heart yes even the ladies

  11. #111

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    i've seen nipple size of the oranges...


    sound more like a tumor

  12. #112

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post


    sound more like a tumor
    Nope... There are all sorts of shapes and sizes... From "big like orange" (where it's hard to tell where it starts, it's just one big patch) to the ones like a lemon cut in half, etc etc...
    Alpha

  13. #113

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Nope... There are all sorts of shapes and sizes... From "big like orange" (where it's hard to tell where it starts, it's just one big patch) to the ones like a lemon cut in half, etc etc...
    the nipple is not the whole brown/pink/orange patch...

  14. #114

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    the nipple is not the whole brown/pink/orange patch...
    I agree, that's the aureola. For a baby, best is nips the size of a large raisin.
    Alpha

  15. #115

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I agree, that's the aureola. For a baby, best is nips the size of a large raisin.
    thanks..i was trying to recall the word for the patch

  16. #116

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    BTW, it is officially Kiddie Open Season now!

    Just saw a thread posted with the sentence "since the school holidays are here"...
    oh...word spreads and start new thread already?

    "will only do tfcd/lingerie upon consideration.(creative and very different works).

    just take a good look at the pics...


    those are pics which i will immediately click delete without hesitation.
    if THOSE are the kind of works which can entice her to pose in lingerie, then i feel sorry for her.
    obviously she has NOT seen any real or good portrait/glamour photographers.

    if you are a portrait person, you will have NO qualms about my above comments.i bet my boobs on this.

  17. #117

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    relax hor guys...dont get too carried away about discussion of female anatomy ya....
    go get a cold shower hor....

  18. #118

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    relax hor guys...dont get too carried away about discussion of female anatomy ya....
    go get a cold shower hor....
    lol...dun need lah. this type of discussion dun need cold shower

    besides...the thought of a nipple as large as an orange does put me off

  19. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    151

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    oh...word spreads and start new thread already?

    "will only do tfcd/lingerie upon consideration.(creative and very different works).

    just take a good look at the pics...


    those are pics which i will immediately click delete without hesitation.
    if THOSE are the kind of works which can entice her to pose in lingerie, then i feel sorry for her.
    obviously she has NOT seen any real or good portrait/glamour photographers.

    if you are a portrait person, you will have NO qualms about my above comments.i bet my boobs on this.
    where are the pic?

  20. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: NO lingerie, lingerie upon 'consideration'?duh...

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    lol...dun need lah. this type of discussion dun need cold shower

    besides...the thought of a nipple as large as an orange does put me off
    you should search for Ms Bunny Swan on you tube.. there's one conversation of her and another man which will knock you off your chair!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •