Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Cash Card Swap...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Cash Card Swap...

    Damnit... someone swapped my cashcard... probably my door not locked properly...

    i remember i still got about at least 50bucks or more in it... then yesterday night i exit a shopping mall carpark, display show 1.9... damnit...

    but at least still gimme a cash card... nb...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Damnit... someone swapped my cashcard... probably my door not locked properly...

    i remember i still got about at least 50bucks or more in it... then yesterday night i exit a shopping mall carpark, display show 1.9... damnit...

    but at least still gimme a cash card... nb...
    How come thief so nice one, still replace one for you, with no value.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    How come thief so nice one, still replace one for you, with no value.
    dunno y also, tat 1 new card, mine old card... nb... but mine cash value higher...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    it doesn't some like a thief act..

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    How come thief so nice one, still replace one for you, with no value.
    He sleeps with his eyes open like Kuan Kong and the thief got scare.

  6. #6
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    don't know I lost how many cashcard on my bike liao, so now aday I so kiasu, wallet got two cash cards, and never top up more than $10 in the card.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  7. #7

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    don't know I lost how many cashcard on my bike liao, so now aday I so kiasu, wallet got two cash cards, and never top up more than $10 in the card.
    Yup! same here, motorbikes are very much prompt to cashcard theft. The design of the IU is really lousy. Should at least give out a beep sound when we off the engine else how do we remember we ever inserted the card?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    dunno y also, tat 1 new card, mine old card... nb... but mine cash value higher...
    Go and get your transactions printed, then you'll know what went wrong or if the thief did swap the card, you may be able to track him down?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Go and get your transactions printed, then you'll know what went wrong or if the thief did swap the card, you may be able to track him down?
    dun think so can lah... still waste money go print receipt. anyway, i sometimes never lock my car cos i park infront of my office only... and sometimes forget to wind down windows...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    dun think so can lah... still waste money go print receipt. anyway, i sometimes never lock my car cos i park infront of my office only... and sometimes forget to wind down windows...
    I thought printing a transaction is free?
    Must be someone who has been observing you for quite a while already..

  11. #11
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    I thought printing a transaction is free?
    Must be someone who has been observing you for quite a while already..
    printing transaction record is not free, maybe the cashcard also from another victim..
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    think now better dun top up so much liao, normally top up 100...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,507

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    be glad the thief dont have to resort to smashing your windscreen to steal the cashcard.. if not will lose a lot more than $50..

  14. #14
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    think now better dun top up so much liao, normally top up 100...
    better keep two cashcash, one for everyday use,
    one is specially for paying parking at Shenton way
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  15. #15

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    better keep two cashcash, one for everyday use,
    one is specially for paying parking at Shenton way
    Ya 1 for shenton way area.. I park my vehicle there for about an hour and half, it costs $12. If you do have a high value cashcard, you will be stuck at the exit area...

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    david blaine in SG?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    david blaine in SG?
    next is u liao...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Farrer Park
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    fingerprints on cashcard!

  19. #19

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    printing transaction record is not free, maybe the cashcard also from another victim..
    Hmm.. True..

  20. #20

    Default Re: Cash Card Swap...

    lol... was the window broken?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •