Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photographic Trip to Central Vietnam

Wink Re: Photographic Trip to Central Vietnam

My country is very beatiful. You can take many beautiful pictures. I think Phan Thiet - Mui Ne is the best in your trip... If you come to Hue, I think the best tomb you should come is King Khai Dinh's Tomb... Very beautiful although it maybe the smallest tomb of the Vietnamese's kings' tombs.
    Here are the pics I took at King Khai Dinh's Tomb:

You can find more pic of Hue and Hoi an in my flickr : My Flickr
    Hope you all have a good trip...
    Flickr | Deviantart
    Mobile: 9121 9366

Default Re: Photographic Trip to Central Vietnam

Thank you vic vu we definitely hope to get good pictures and enjoy ourselves.

hi i'am interested to join this trip.. this trip really focus on photography?
    i'm a new comer in photography but interested in travelling.
    this budget US$500, include air fare and meal?
    thanks for your information

Yes its generally a photographic trip. The US500 is for the tour, which includes hotel, transport, tour guide and nearly all meals but not the air fare which should be around S$250 and you'll need to book the air ticket from tiger airways yourself if you're interested.
    The details for the date and flight number we are going in is listed in this thread. Do pm me if you're confirm on going and give me your details such as email and phone number so that we can contact each other for finalisation.
    By the way to the rest of the participants who have confirmed. I did not book the flight insurance for anybody, so, if you want insurance pls book yourself thru any insurance agency.

Thanks to everybody who were interested in this trip. We have a total of 16 people and this is the max or the bus may be uncomfortable.
    This thread is closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12