1) I believe there is no difference in picture quality between taking photos via a XD or a smart media card, I only know the only difference is the faster writing speed of the XD card
I take snow mountains, lakes , pastures or even night sceneries every often
Presume I use 10 x optical zoom a lot,
2) Am I right to say that whether I store it in 2048 * 1536 or 1600 * 1200 , it will just mean that I can enlarge the print out to A 4 for 2048* 1536 ?
3) As for the biggest photo size that can possibly fill up a 17 inch monitor, you cannot tell the difference in resolution whether I save it at 2048 *1536 vs 1024 * 768 ?
a) what ‘s the least I can save on ( 1600* 1200 ? ) to see a decent picture on the monitor screen ( not for print out )
4) *** I am output the photos on a projector ( max reso 1920 * 1080 via D scaler ) .
I was told that as long as I save at a resolution that I higher than 1920 * 1080- max projector can go , ( i.e 2048* 1536 ) .., I will get a crisp & clear picture ??
( if I save at resolutions below that , say 1600* 1200 , I may not a clear picture ?)
5) would the storage resolution change if I start using a lot of digital zoom till 30 X ..?