Thread: WTB:national geographic magazines!

Talking WTB:national geographic magazines!

Hi!

Would like to buy some nat geog magazine for a token sum of $10. (still student lah...geography student in fact!) Anyone got some lying around at home?

Would prefer issues from 2002 to 2003!

Thanks!

err.. u know the 2nd hand bookstore at ground level (at one corner..facing Raffles Hotel ) of Bras Brasah COmplex? there r 2 stacks of NG sittign there waiting for ppl to buy..i think is $1/copy

cant remmebr the date..tat time i saw that famous issue whose cover is that of the Afgan gal. too bad it was gone when i went back again.

wah! Really ah! chiong ah..haha..
    thanks man!

but hope to get from a CS-er who is willing to let their mags off at a token price.

Deregistered

Private collection from 1979 to present, with sporadic issues dating all the way back to 1951. But not selling. However, am willing to allow on-site research.

What are you researching on? If can, maybe can help you sieve the issues you need.

hi!

thanks for the offer! No doing any particular case study or research. Just to update myself with the environment. As a geography student..i guess these are quite relevant. Moreover, i can admire those fantastic pictures!

Regards

i have a set of NGM's CD Rom , which i burnt one .... very useful source for searching ... from the very 1st issue of NGM ...

thanks! but will prefer a hardcopy one. Just for reading purposes. Thanks!