Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

  1. #21

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I have about 40 bottles at home... I wear a different one depending on mood or occasion.

    How to finish 40 bottles? 3 years also cannot finish liao

    Perfume no expiry date meh?

  2. #22

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Quote Originally Posted by amateur_photographer View Post

    How to finish 40 bottles? 3 years also cannot finish liao

    Perfume no expiry date meh?
    So long as you don't leave it out in sunlight, it can last 10+ years.

    Eh, I got addicted to scents and started collecting all the good stuff like Fumerie Turque, etc...

    I like smelling good.
    Alpha

  3. #23

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    I have tried no perfume with full sweat and raging testosterone ! Good but ladies go wild too easily. I still have some scars from this fun period of my life.

    So I tried a few other exotic scents : Mumbai sewage, Shanghai seafood back cuisine, Frankfurt next day October fest,..... none of them are really working for me.

    In the end, I settled for Dolce & Gabbana light blue. Very fresh and good for hot weather. Too weak if you go to a winter country.

    For Winter, I use to have Carolina Herrera (Herrera for Men). Dior Fahrenheit is also one of my good friend for winter.

    Cool Water has been mentionned and it is also very goody.

    Good luck !
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Quote Originally Posted by Loupisk View Post
    I have tried no perfume with full sweat and raging testosterone ! Good but ladies go wild too easily. I still have some scars from this fun period of my life.

    So I tried a few other exotic scents : Mumbai sewage, Shanghai seafood back cuisine, Frankfurt next day October fest,..... none of them are really working for me.

    In the end, I settled for Dolce & Gabbana light blue. Very fresh and good for hot weather. Too weak if you go to a winter country.

    For Winter, I use to have Carolina Herrera (Herrera for Men). Dior Fahrenheit is also one of my good friend for winter.

    Cool Water has been mentionned and it is also very goody.

    Good luck !
    I've heard "Punggol Low Tide" is a pretty earthy scent.

    Women just go intoxicated over it.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I've heard "Punggol Low Tide" is a pretty earthy scent.

    Women just go intoxicated over it.
    "Geylang Lorong 10 Love Potion" is pretty heady too.
    Alpha

  6. #26
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    For long lasting fragrance, one cannot recommend more strongly than:

    L'Durain Parfumeur.

    It lasts the whole day.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Wouahahahah !


    Indeed they have the fragrance hotel !

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    "Geylang Lorong 10 Love Potion" is pretty heady too.
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Esto ! Es muy caliente ! ! Mucho macho !

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    For long lasting fragrance, one cannot recommend more strongly than:

    L'Durain Parfumeur.

    It lasts the whole day.
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Good to remember the wedding photos done for most newly wed of SG.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I've heard "Punggol Low Tide" is a pretty earthy scent.

    Women just go intoxicated over it.
    Even if I do not agree with you, I will always fight for you to have your say.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    for the manliest of men there's no better substitute than scent of a man: Musk!

  11. #31

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    40 bottles? i think deciding on clothes is already time consuming enough...what more start deciding on which parfum to wear..

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Serangoon Ave.2
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    no matter how xpensive de parfum is, it wont last more than half day. have to spray spray again every now n then...

  13. #33

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Quote Originally Posted by damnblur View Post
    no matter how xpensive de parfum is, it wont last more than half day. have to spray spray again every now n then...
    I disagree. Mine are high-quality and they last a long long time... One time, even 36 hours. (long travel, glad the stuff worked).
    Alpha

  14. #34

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    What about Issey Miyaki for men? I really love that scent! Also Boss by Hugo Boss

  15. #35

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan99 View Post
    What about Issey Miyaki for men? I really love that scent! Also Boss by Hugo Boss
    Both light fragrances with medium longevity... But too many people already wear it.
    Alpha

  16. #36

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I have about 40 bottles at home... I wear a different one depending on mood or occasion.
    power la.
    i have only 9 different brands....you have 40...

  17. #37

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Happy Coolwater...these r my fave. Polo RL EDT are nice as well.

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Great World City, Singapore
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    If you like tobacco smell without sacrifying your health, you must try John Varvatos Vintage, it's one of my fav parfume, very manly. Or my second fav goes to Sean John. Nice ......
    I like to eat a lot garlic, so in order to keep my body smells good, i also use deodorant stick from Allure Sport (Chanel). No more worries about garlic now hahahahaha ......

  19. #39

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Dong Moon View Post
    If you like tobacco smell without sacrifying your health, you must try John Varvatos Vintage, it's one of my fav parfume, very manly. Or my second fav goes to Sean John. Nice ......
    I like to eat a lot garlic, so in order to keep my body smells good, i also use deodorant stick from Allure Sport (Chanel). No more worries about garlic now hahahahaha ......
    Sean John is an imitation of Creed's Millesime Imperial.
    Alpha

  20. #40

    Default Re: Men's Parfum , colonge , frangrance recommendation .

    My favourite would be Penhaligon's Opus 1870, some would recommend the Blenheim bouquet. Haven't been able to find in SG, bought mine from Japan. The Penhaligon's are a hit in the shaving forums. (www.badgerandblade.com)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •