Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: The Leap Year~2008

  1. #21

    Default Re: The Leap Year~2008

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Actually, I've experienced lag on any photoslideshow (transitions out of sync with music) that I've uploaded to youtube. I suspect it's something to do with the FLV (Flash Video) compression.
    Ya ya, youtube got lag...But even when i saved in windows movie maker, already got lag liao. Sianz... Must learn how to make flash next. Wahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Either way, make up for loss time, or make up for time loss, both are grammatically incorrect.

    Cheesecake is right, the word used should be "lost".

    I must say the slideshow on the whole is well done. Nice tones, composition. I particularly like all your monochrome shots. The conversion is well done. Lots of tonal range and good contrast.

    Oh... jialat, i've turned too hokkien in my job liao. Hokkien is my main language now. Followed by Mandarin. English only good enough to smog my hokkien boss. Hahaha.

    Thanks bro for your comments on the slideshow. I'm still trying to improve on my PP of RAW. Too used to jpeg liao.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: The Leap Year~2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Ya ya, youtube got lag...But even when i saved in windows movie maker, already got lag liao. Sianz... Must learn how to make flash next. Wahaha.
    ...
    You can try using Adobe Premiere. 100% guarantee chop no lag, as long as your transitions are accurate.

  3. #23

    Default Re: The Leap Year~2008

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    You can try using Adobe Premiere. 100% guarantee chop no lag, as long as your transitions are accurate.
    Gosh, i just realise my lappie got this software... Wasted. The more i look at the transition of my slideshow, the more i demoralized.

    Haha, ok, will use it the next time~ Thanks bro!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: The Leap Year~2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Gosh, i just realise my lappie got this software... Wasted. The more i look at the transition of my slideshow, the more i demoralized.

    Haha, ok, will use it the next time~ Thanks bro!
    Haha. no worries. If you wanna check out one of my slideshows, it's located here. (Don't mind the lag and the bad photography, this was more than a year ago. )

    Shot on Canon EOS 30D with kit lens and 50mm f/1.8, edited in Apple Final Cut Express HD.

  5. #25

    Default Re: The Leap Year~2008

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Haha. no worries. If you wanna check out one of my slideshows, it's located here. (Don't mind the lag and the bad photography, this was more than a year ago. )

    Shot on Canon EOS 30D with kit lens and 50mm f/1.8, edited in Apple Final Cut Express HD.
    haha, okok. Shall take a look~

  6. #26

    Default Re: The Leap Year~2008

    Great.... I just realised LR can do slideshow as well... Stupid me...

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    lost in translation
    Posts
    907

    Default Re: The Leap Year~2008

    woah... truely inspiring... made me want to grab my cam and do something similar...

  8. #28

    Default Re: The Leap Year~2008

    Quote Originally Posted by harper View Post
    woah... truely inspiring... made me want to grab my cam and do something similar...
    Thanks harper~ Yup, grab your cam and try it out~ And share with us pls~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •