Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 635

Thread: East Shooter Chat zone

  1. #341
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by lukesky View Post
    poor annaling!

    okie we postpone the tfcd to another time la, u just concentrate on getting better. hope won't leave scars on yr legs...

    Just got to know this East Shooter tread.... can i come along for the tfcd when the postponed date is confirmed?

  2. #342
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by mazdadan View Post
    Maybe we can have zoo trip on the 6 April since I will be collecting the pass and go on the 5 April, I just go both day. How about that.
    well, i'm fine with that. shall we make it in the morning then since it's a sunday? if u are ok with that, i'll put it the outing invite today.
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  3. #343
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by gideon View Post
    Just got to know this East Shooter tread.... can i come along for the tfcd when the postponed date is confirmed?
    sure, but no promises. just tune in to the thread at the outing and gatherings under eastshooters too.
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  4. #344
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Im going to meet up with LawrenceTeo at Pasir Ris MC Donalds today 0800hrs.
    Have breakfast, then will go for macro shots at the park there. After that not sure
    yet the next plan. Anyone interested to join us can contact me at 90022750.


  5. #345
    Senior Member engrmariano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rivervale
    Posts
    3,532

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    Im going to meet up with LawrenceTeo at Pasir Ris MC Donalds today 0800hrs.
    Have breakfast, then will go for macro shots at the park there. After that not sure
    yet the next plan. Anyone interested to join us can contact me at 90022750.

    i thought today is the tfcd.

  6. #346

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    just call any photog to be the model lor. always shoot girl now shoot guy something new wat.
    can ask any of u to cross dress for candid shot too.

  7. #347
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by engrmariano View Post
    i thought today is the tfcd.
    yeah lor....

    so any pics yet??
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #348

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    yeah lor....

    so any pics yet??
    Model sprain her ankle so we have to postpone the shoot.

  9. #349
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    The list for next week's Zoo trip is up. Please put your names aight....

  10. #350
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    The list is in the gatherings and outings thread.

  11. #351

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    yeah lor....

    so any pics yet??
    Sorry!! I fell yesterday!

  12. #352
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    Sorry!! I fell yesterday!
    hey, no need to apologize. we all understand. it's not ur fault.
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  13. #353

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    hey, no need to apologize. we all understand. it's not ur fault.
    Sigh...But I was clumsy.

  14. #354
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    U fell during Ejun shoot rite?

  15. #355
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    No worries...

    we can shoot again another day...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #356
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    U fell during Ejun shoot rite?
    Haha.... guys... truly apologize for not catching her in time!
    By the way, i'm not from the East, but you guys are a great happy bunch of people ...
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  17. #357
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Can i ask something by the way? Are non easters able to tag along?... Looking forward to any zoo trips cause i've a unfinished series i badly wanna complete by this year... it's here just to share. I'm also a friends of the zoo, so anytime you guys are organising, i'll see if me and my gf (also a photographer) can tag along.. and oh.. she's EAST (marine parade) and this is her

    Cheers all..

    Ejun
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  18. #358

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    U fell during Ejun shoot rite?
    I didn't!! Haha I fell down BEFORE the shoot. And it's NOT Ejun's fault. Don't blame him!

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    Haha.... guys... truly apologize for not catching her in time!
    By the way, i'm not from the East, but you guys are a great happy bunch of people ...
    *pat pat* It's not your fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by ejunlow View Post
    Can i ask something by the way? Are non easters able to tag along?... Looking forward to any zoo trips cause i've a unfinished series i badly wanna complete by this year... it's here just to share. I'm also a friends of the zoo, so anytime you guys are organising, i'll see if me and my gf (also a photographer) can tag along.. and oh.. she's EAST (marine parade) and this is her.

    Cheers all..

    Ejun
    Haha I'm sure they're okay with it! Right Ernest?

  19. #359
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    I didn't!! Haha I fell down BEFORE the shoot. And it's NOT Ejun's fault. Don't blame him!



    *pat pat* It's not your fault.



    Haha I'm sure they're okay with it! Right Ernest?

    let me answer for ernest. yes, of course!!
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  20. #360

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    let me answer for ernest. yes, of course!!
    Thank you Chief! Hahaha.

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81316171819202328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •