Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 635

Thread: East Shooter Chat zone

  1. #241
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    HAHAHA okay I shall be waiting anxiously for it!

    I really hope it doesn't rain, else we'll all be stranded at Macs.


    DSLR Cam look something like this..





    Lukesky.. your cam is more pinky and nice too.

  2. #242

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    DSLR Cam look something like this..





    Lukesky.. your cam is more pinky and nice too.
    This is purple not pink!

    Haha..

  3. #243
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by lukesky View Post
    my mommy taught me not to interrupt other ppl when they are talking mah, so i wait till ppl finish talkin then i talk lor.

    anyway here's yr pink dslr...



    Eh Lukesky, please don't be so mean, or else you'll scare off all the potential models for our TFCDs.

    And btw, I managed to join Mj, Lawrence & Zack at 11.15pm. They've filled me in regarding the shoot.

    Btw MJ & Lawrence, I did miss the last train after all. So much for me to leave in a hurry...

  4. #244
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    DSLR Cam look something like this..





    Lukesky.. your cam is more pinky and nice too.
    aiyo.... look what you did to my camera.
    tsk tsk tsk.
    as for the pink pc, just get pink cloth and cover/glue on the surface lor.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  5. #245
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    This is purple not pink!

    Haha..
    Ya lor, I never do properly. Think Im going to be colour blind.

  6. #246
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Eh Lukesky, please don't be so mean, or else you'll scare off all the potential models for our TFCDs.

    And btw, I managed to join Mj, Lawrence & Zack at 11.15pm. They've filled me in regarding the shoot.

    Btw MJ & Lawrence, I did miss the last train after all. So much for me to leave in a hurry...
    So Lawrence and Zack also miss the last train to Tampines?

  7. #247
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    HAHAHA so cute!!! Who's bringing it on the 29th so I can pose with it?

    Liow.... Lukesky you have to look one pink camera for Annaling. Lucky mine is purple and not pink. Can't show her anything that is pink colour else she will ask for it.

  8. #248
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    This is for my chief....


  9. #249
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    aiyo.... look what you did to my camera.
    tsk tsk tsk.
    as for the pink pc, just get pink cloth and cover/glue on the surface lor.
    Why they don't make PINK DSLR to attract more ladies to be photog.
    Last edited by majujat; 22nd March 2008 at 12:25 AM.

  10. #250
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    Why they don't make PINK DSLR to attract more ladies to be photog.
    the original black looks better.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  11. #251
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    840

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    This is for my chief....

    Wow, just realize got a East Shooter Chat Zone in Kopitium.. I staying in the east too, hope to join you guys for chit chat session and some shoots!!

    Hey Chief Zack, donno if you still remember me? We were in the same gp for pling's photoshoot some weeks back.. I want to get rid of my MAGIC cards!!!!
    La Vida Sin Amor
    [My|Creations']

  12. #252

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Daneisha0802 View Post
    Eh Lukesky, please don't be so mean, or else you'll scare off all the potential models for our TFCDs.

    And btw, I managed to join Mj, Lawrence & Zack at 11.15pm. They've filled me in regarding the shoot.

    Btw MJ & Lawrence, I did miss the last train after all. So much for me to leave in a hurry...
    So you walk back home after that?

  13. #253

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    So Lawrence and Zack also miss the last train to Tampines?
    Not me, I took a direct bus to my place.

    In fact the timing was just right. Bus came after I left Zack and Daneisha.

  14. #254

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    This is for my chief....

    Nice one, MJ. Good enough for the campaign poster, if there is a voting.

  15. #255
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    MJ, when I saw the picture of our Chief that u did, I almost fell off my chair laughing..

    The whole composition looked like he was waiting for an inspiration or something.

    Thumbs UP for that great job!


    We took a cab home. Don't worry, I didn't walk home , like what Lawrence suggested.

    Btw, can any one of u guy solve this weird thing that happened when I took a shot of the Singapore Flyer. A second moon appeared in the Singapore Flyer when the actual moon is actually on top of the Singapore Flyer.

    Here's the link http://daneisha0802.multiply.com

  16. #256
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    the original black looks better.
    hahaha. i'd rather die than be seen with a pink DSLR ... unless it's a D3 going for $1000.
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  17. #257
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    This is for my chief....

    picture deleted for humility purposes
    Alamak!!! I've created a monster!!!!
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  18. #258
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by photougenics View Post
    Wow, just realize got a East Shooter Chat Zone in Kopitium.. I staying in the east too, hope to join you guys for chit chat session and some shoots!!

    Hey Chief Zack, donno if you still remember me? We were in the same gp for pling's photoshoot some weeks back.. I want to get rid of my MAGIC cards!!!!
    alamak, i'm just Simple Zack, zack of all trade only arrr.

    of course i remember u. i still have ur pic arr.

    join us in our next tcss or outing lah.

    donate ur magic cards to me can?
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  19. #259
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Daneisha0802 View Post
    MJ, when I saw the picture of our Chief that u did, I almost fell off my chair laughing..

    The whole composition looked like he was waiting for an inspiration or something.

    Thumbs UP for that great job!


    We took a cab home. Don't worry, I didn't walk home , like what Lawrence suggested.

    Btw, can any one of u guy solve this weird thing that happened when I took a shot of the Singapore Flyer. A second moon appeared in the Singapore Flyer when the actual moon is actually on top of the Singapore Flyer.

    Here's the link http://daneisha0802.multiply.com
    that extra moon at the bottom is most probably a flare .
    or someone put up the batman signal but forgot the bat???
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #260
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kembangan
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    that extra moon at the bottom is most probably a flare .
    or someone put up the batman signal but forgot the bat???
    The Batman signal is a possibility. Hahahahaha...

    But can i know what causes the flare? It was at ISO 100, WB auto, P-mode.

    Just wanna know so that i'll end up not calling Batman again.. Hehehehehe!

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •