Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 635

Thread: East Shooter Chat zone

  1. #181
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by irahaz76 View Post
    alamak!! since when i became chief eh?
    Then you can appoint your second-in-command mah

  2. #182

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Hi all East Shooters,

    I am interested in joining a photography group and guess that East Shooter would be the perfect one as I also stay and work in the east... LOL

    I just bought a 17-55 nikkor lens and eager to try it out...

    Though already been holding 2 bodies and 4 lens, I am still a noob and need some advice and tips

    Hope to hear from any of you guys soon!

    Joe

  3. #183
    Senior Member engrmariano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rivervale
    Posts
    3,532

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1031 View Post
    Hi all East Shooters,

    I am interested in joining a photography group and guess that East Shooter would be the perfect one as I also stay and work in the east... LOL

    I just bought a 17-55 nikkor lens and eager to try it out...

    Though already been holding 2 bodies and 4 lens, I am still a noob and need some advice and tips

    Hope to hear from any of you guys soon!

    Joe
    hi joe! welcome to east shooters club (unofficial).
    hope to shoot with you soon.

  4. #184
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    inside Bedok Res
    Posts
    282

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    wah...2 bodies n 4 lens still nood ar...then invest so much sia...envy...hee...
    Canon 400D, 60D & 6D | Canon 10-22 & 24-105 L & 100-400 L | 580EX II

  5. #185

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1031 View Post
    Hi all East Shooters,

    I am interested in joining a photography group and guess that East Shooter would be the perfect one as I also stay and work in the east... LOL

    I just bought a 17-55 nikkor lens and eager to try it out...

    Though already been holding 2 bodies and 4 lens, I am still a noob and need some advice and tips

    Hope to hear from any of you guys soon!

    Joe
    Welcome to the group, Joe.

    Looking forward to shooting with you.

    BTW, group is having a TCSS on Thursday @ Bedok MacDonald, if you are interested.

  6. #186

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Noob stuff lah... LOL

    F65, my first SLR >< a 28-200
    Now D70s (plus kit lens) with Sigma10-20 and Nikkor 17-55...

    I gotta wk on thursday thru to midnight... so cant join you guys
    unless u wanna meet at that kinda hour! haha

    Seeya soon

  7. #187
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1031 View Post
    Noob stuff lah... LOL

    F65, my first SLR >< a 28-200
    Now D70s (plus kit lens) with Sigma10-20 and Nikkor 17-55...

    I gotta wk on thursday thru to midnight... so cant join you guys
    unless u wanna meet at that kinda hour! haha

    Seeya soon
    Then we c u some other day.

  8. #188
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Originally Posted by irahaz76
    alamak!! since when i became chief eh?


    East Shooters must have a leader ma.. you can be ONE, why not.

    I vote for you ok.
    Last edited by majujat; 16th March 2008 at 11:15 PM.

  9. #189
    Senior Member engrmariano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rivervale
    Posts
    3,532

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    East Shooters must have a leader ma.. you can be ONE, why not.

    I vote for you ok.
    i 2nd that!

  10. #190

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    3rd vote for me!

  11. #191
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by lukesky View Post
    3rd vote for me!
    I'm just helping to organize only mah. anyone can do it ley (sorry mario for the singlish )
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  12. #192
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    449

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1031 View Post
    Hi all East Shooters,

    I am interested in joining a photography group and guess that East Shooter would be the perfect one as I also stay and work in the east... LOL

    I just bought a 17-55 nikkor lens and eager to try it out...

    Though already been holding 2 bodies and 4 lens, I am still a noob and need some advice and tips

    Hope to hear from any of you guys soon!

    Joe
    welcome on board!!
    My mind is between quarks and quasars

  13. #193

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    irahaz76 has my vote too

  14. #194
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Wow, Irahaz76 can easily win a seat without contest in the TM MacDonalds.

  15. #195

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by majujat View Post
    Wow, Irahaz76 can easily win a seat without contest in the TM MacDonalds.
    It's a walk over for us. No need to vote this round

  16. #196
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Ya lor..

  17. #197

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    So when and where is the next outing?

    Gratz to our newly announced Leader... Heehee

  18. #198

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Hello East Shooters!

    I'm back from my trip. But I fell sick over there.

    Anyway how was your meet-up session last friday?

  19. #199
    Member majujat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    433

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthee View Post
    Hello East Shooters!

    I'm back from my trip. But I fell sick over there.

    Anyway how was your meet-up session last friday?
    Welcome back to this thread.

  20. #200
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: East Shooter Chat zone

    I'm in this thread too...
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5891011121520 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •