Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 994

Thread: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

  1. #21

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Yawnz. Cough cough. Reporting sick...

    Anyways just saw new paper, Torres won 80% of votes compared to Rooney!

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    Yawnz. Cough cough. Reporting sick...

    Anyways just saw new paper, Torres won 80% of votes compared to Rooney!
    Torrid can have 100%

  3. #23

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    reporting in

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    星尬波
    Posts
    362

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Mascherano finally signs permanent deal

    Javier Mascherano has completed a permanent move to Liverpool by signing a four-year deal.


    The Argentina midfielder has been at Anfield since ending a brief stint at West Ham and until today was on a long-term loan deal from owners MSI.

    'I am very, very happy and now I can concentrate just on playing football,' Mascherano told Liverpoolfc.tv.

    'I said all along that I wanted to stay at Liverpool and now that I have signed I can say this is the best and the biggest moment in my career so far.

    'From the first day I arrived at Liverpool the feeling was good and I knew this was where I wanted to play my football.

    'It's good news for me and my family that everything is sorted and I know where my future is going to be. I just want to do my best for the fans and the people of the club.

    'I am at a top side and I know I can win titles here. That's the big thing for me. I want to be at a club where we can win trophies and have success.'

    Manager Rafael Benitez was just as delighted to secure the services of the 23-year-old midfielder.

    'We must be really pleased with the situation now,' said the boss.

    'He has been a key player for us since he has been here and now we know he can be a key player in our future.

    'From the start we knew Javier was a player with quality and a fantastic mentality. We knew the player when he was in the reserves at River Plate but was playing for the senior national team and we had been monitoring his career since then.

    'He is young but he has great experience having played for his country. We knew he would be a good signing for us.

    'It's clear that he is one of the best midfielders in the world but he can get better with us. We now have a lot of good options in the centre of midfield and that's good news for the club.'

    Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry, who worked painstakingly to finalise the deal, added: 'Our overriding thought is that we are delighted to have signed a world-class player on a long contract and I know Javier is thrilled too because he was keen to have his long-term future resolved.

    'I think this signing demonstrates two things. Firstly, that life at the club goes on despite all of the speculation to the contrary.

    'And secondly it demonstrates in very large measure the ongoing commitment of the owners who once again have come good when funds have been needed.'

    =====================

    song boh !!!

  5. #25
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Torrid can have 100%
    we SONG can liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by estronutz View Post
    Mascherano finally signs permanent deal

    Javier Mascherano has completed a permanent move to Liverpool by signing a four-year deal.


    The Argentina midfielder has been at Anfield since ending a brief stint at West Ham and until today was on a long-term loan deal from owners MSI.

    'I am very, very happy and now I can concentrate just on playing football,' Mascherano told Liverpoolfc.tv.

    'I said all along that I wanted to stay at Liverpool and now that I have signed I can say this is the best and the biggest moment in my career so far.

    'From the first day I arrived at Liverpool the feeling was good and I knew this was where I wanted to play my football.

    'It's good news for me and my family that everything is sorted and I know where my future is going to be. I just want to do my best for the fans and the people of the club.

    'I am at a top side and I know I can win titles here. That's the big thing for me. I want to be at a club where we can win trophies and have success.'

    Manager Rafael Benitez was just as delighted to secure the services of the 23-year-old midfielder.

    'We must be really pleased with the situation now,' said the boss.

    'He has been a key player for us since he has been here and now we know he can be a key player in our future.

    'From the start we knew Javier was a player with quality and a fantastic mentality. We knew the player when he was in the reserves at River Plate but was playing for the senior national team and we had been monitoring his career since then.

    'He is young but he has great experience having played for his country. We knew he would be a good signing for us.

    'It's clear that he is one of the best midfielders in the world but he can get better with us. We now have a lot of good options in the centre of midfield and that's good news for the club.'

    Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry, who worked painstakingly to finalise the deal, added: 'Our overriding thought is that we are delighted to have signed a world-class player on a long contract and I know Javier is thrilled too because he was keen to have his long-term future resolved.

    'I think this signing demonstrates two things. Firstly, that life at the club goes on despite all of the speculation to the contrary.

    'And secondly it demonstrates in very large measure the ongoing commitment of the owners who once again have come good when funds have been needed.'

    =====================

    song boh !!!




    Sibeh Song.



    see raf999 go, I SUPER DUPER SIBEH SONG.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #27
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we SONG can liao.
    sebey songg

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Reporting in!!!

    Now must catch some sleep.....Yawnz....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  9. #29
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!


    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    Current standings:

    1) Cheesecake 28 points
    2) roadrunner 22 points
    3) jfoo 20 points
    4) kelccm 15 points
    5) dfstan 13 points
    6) blazer_works 12 points
    7) canew 11 points
    8) airfins 11 points
    9) zhapchit 10 points
    10) grumpy 9 points
    11) roDz 6 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). parchiao 2point
    16). zan82 2point
    17). dnd 1 point
    18). mpenza 1 point



    bolton vs. LIVERPOOL!


    Reebok stadium
    Sunday, 2 March
    Kick-off: 1330 GMT


    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/7260401.stm




    1). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN!(Torres, Gerrard) crazy cheesecake
    2). 3-1 Liverpool win (Kuyt, Gerrard, Torres) dfstan
    3). 1-0 Liverpool Win (Gerrard) blazer_workz
    4). 2-1 Liverpool Win (Torres, Torres) zan82
    5). 2-0 Liverpool wins! (1st.: F. Torres, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew
    6). 3-2 Liverpool win! (Torres, Torres) kelccm
    7). 4-2 Liverpool Win (Torres, Torres, Crouch, S. Gerrard) boresome
    8). 2-1 Liverpool Win (Torres, Gerrard) Taurean
    9). 4-0 Liverpool Win (Torres, Crouch) parchiao




    lai lai lai!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #30
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post



    think by now the fella swam to indonesia liao.
    ernest say he went to anfield maybe he help u get rid of rafa
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  11. #31
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Me reporting in!

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    ernest say he went to anfield maybe he help u get rid of rafa
    lol......

  13. #33
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    lol......
    So it is true, this is inside info....
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    where is cheese....tell us what happed ??

  15. #35
    Senior Member harrynkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    3,651

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    where is cheese....tell us what happed ??
    i think tat selamat get wrong info and get rid of cheese i hope he still alive we need cheese for sunday match
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

  16. #36
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    ernest say he went to anfield maybe he help u get rid of rafa
    where where where


    jus got home!!! wat is happening to gooners?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #37
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    lol......
    swee.



    while u're at it, pls get rid of dirty kite, hurry getwell, zeronin n riise.



    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #38
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    wa, hotcakes, SONG BOH?!?!


    3-0 down ah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #39
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Benitez ready for pivotal week for Liverpool



    Rafael Benitez insists Liverpool must take full advantage of three key games in a week ahead of the distraction of a Champions League showdown with Inter Milan.

    The Anfield boss, flush from completing the permanent signing of Javier Mascherano yesterday on a four-year contract, also believes he has ended doubts about Steven Gerrard's commitment to the club.

    Those doubts surfaced after the frustrated club skipper's angry condemnation in midweek of Liverpool's flop in the Premier League title race.

    With Gerrard '100% committed to the club', in Benitez's words, and the Mascherano deal finally tied up, the Spanish coach turns his attention to tomorrow's trip to struggling Bolton.

    After the Bolton match, Liverpool play their long-awaited game in hand at home to West Ham on Wednesday, followed by next weekend's visit of Newcastle.

    That is nine points on offer that could dramatically change the club's chase for fourth spot before they head off to Italy the following week.

    Benitez said: 'We have three games in a week now before we play Inter Milan, and with such a chase on for fourth spot we know that every game now is crucial.

    'Aston Villa and Everton both want to play Champions League football, but so do we. It is crucial for us too so we will keep going and try to win every game.

    'Now we have to be ready for our next game and try to win at Bolton.

    'Then we have our game in hand, when West Ham are here on Wednesday, before we play Newcastle at Anfield next weekend. All these games are now very important to our objectives, we must keep going.

    'We cannot afford to drop points, every game is important and we must reduce the gap on teams above us. We keep talking about our game in hand, so now it is here we must win it. That will put us in a better position.'

    Benitez has confidence in his squad, despite only winning two of their last eight league matches.

    He said: 'The players have experience of winning several games in a row. We have the squad to do it so now we need to start doing it.

    'We also have experience now of playing at Bolton, where we have always had trouble. But we have confidence after our last two wins, and we can go there believing we can win.

    'Bolton are strong and physical, they do the same things they were doing under previous managers.

    'But we need to keep the ball, move it quickly and make use of our possession. They will try to stop us doing that, but that is nothing new.

    'But we know we must keep going. Every game is crucial for us, and we must win from now until the last game.'
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #40
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    i think tat selamat get wrong info and get rid of cheese i hope he still alive we need cheese for sunday match
    lai liao.

    i might jus kena RECALL to join in the search.



    mux nab that KKJ fella.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •