Anyone driving there? hehe...can I hitch a ride? I'm in JW. St.74
can anybody give an estimate how it will cost for our transportation?
Nikon D70s, 18-135mm AF-S DX, 50mm f1.8
think it's about $20-$25
or maybe more?? not too sure since the price hike
1b) By MRT & Bus estimated to be $3.50 per person for 1 way trip to changi.
2) Boat Trip estimated $2.00 per pax for 1 way trip to Ubin.
Fare To PU, For Option 1a + 2 = $9.00 (expensive, & can wake up slightly late)
Fare To PU, For Option 1b + 2 = $5.50 (cheap, & need to wake up very early)
The above expenses does not include meals, drinks and HOME SWEET HOME to load all the snap-shots.
Hope it answers to ur queries.
Last edited by SKYimage; 3rd March 2008 at 04:15 PM.
Will definitely join you guys if i have bought my D40 by than (*whisper* are noobs like me allowed?)
1) SKYimage (Jurong West St 93)
2) danielskl (Jurong West St 25)
3) zan82 (Boon Lay Avenue)
4) kool81(bukit batok st 25) - but can only make it on the 13th
5) cckue (Jurong West St 41) - will join if it's walking cause I can't cycle
6) 2peng - (if almost west can join from commonwealth)
7) wahoo (count me in)
8) P3rSeUs - (NTU Hall 13)
9) Cr3nk (Clementi) - will join if camera is bought by then
hey thk for accepting me.
it will be fun tat day.
Last edited by SKYimage; 4th March 2008 at 10:39 AM.
[QUOTE=SKYimage;3820345]Dear all, let's not talk about being a noob to join this outing or any outings out there. myself a triple Noob..
There's always something new to learn....
YEAH for you bro!!!! just enjoy the place and shoot!!!!!!
and hope can wake up!!!!!
Last edited by SKYimage; 5th March 2008 at 11:01 AM.
Thanks for the assurance, bros (and sis if any)
Looking forward to the outing