Hi ... I am new to this forum and quite interested in photography. I know that this question has been asked several times, but I do need some advise as to which camera I should get. Am hoping to get a camera soon (perhaps at the PC show if there are good buys)
The following are the specs...
01. Budget? below S$1500
02. Megapixel count? At least 3.2mp
03. Optical zoom factor? At least 3X
04. Size? Not an impt factor..
05. Type of batteries used? Indifferent..just as long it does die after 30 shots.
06. Weight? Not too heavy...
07. Able to mount lenses/filters? Yes..prefered
08. Manual controls required? Yes.
09. Auto-Focus Speed? Don't really know... just as long it doesn't take ages.
10. What kind of pictures are you hoping to take? All sorts... more for taking ppl and for holiday use.
I was thinking of getting a G3 or a A70. I have a low-end SLR (Canon 88) and I was thinking of buying an external flash for it. I hope to use it with a G3 (if I get this camera). Can i get a flash that can be used on both cameras? If yes, which one??
THanks in advance for your advise.