Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 174

Thread: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Come, come, Randius.. join us!

    You can always get a 2nd Camera Body (Pentax ;-p), with all the primes you want!

    The DA LE - 15 (not available yet), 21, 35 Macro, 40, 70
    The FA LE - 31 (some considered the best lens money can ever buy), 43, 77

    Why wait?

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Come, come, Randius.. join us!

    You can always get a 2nd Camera Body (Pentax ;-p), with all the primes you want!

    The DA LE - 15 (not available yet), 21, 35 Macro, 40, 70
    The FA LE - 31 (some considered the best lens money can ever buy), 43, 77

    Why wait?
    No way, bro. Definitely not a 2nd system. Maybe I will consider Pentax if I am to start all over again but considering my current equipment, hmm... perhaps I am not too late to do that?

    K20D with a 21 DA sounds good for everyday use
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    No way, bro. Definitely not a 2nd system. Maybe I will consider Pentax if I am to start all over again but considering my current equipment, hmm... perhaps I am not too late to do that?

    K20D with a 21 DA sounds good for everyday use
    DA21 is just one of them...wait till u play with the rest of the family... better yet the FA limited... there is no turning back...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  4. #104

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    No way, bro. Definitely not a 2nd system. Maybe I will consider Pentax if I am to start all over again but considering my current equipment, hmm... perhaps I am not too late to do that?

    K20D with a 21 DA sounds good for everyday use
    Like this?



    Taken by K20D+DA35 Macro Limited

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Like this?



    Taken by K20D+DA35 Macro Limited
    better without the battery grip and that sure looks compact

    poisonous!
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Like this?



    Taken by K20D+DA35 Macro Limited
    You've received your DA 35mm? Man... it's going to be a few days more before I get mine.. Can't wait!!!

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Just asked the prices of the DA LE lenses and still acceptable. Sell off 28-70 + top up can get 21 + 40 + 70 liao Now this is getting even more tempting....
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    I am wondering if there is any chance of trying out the K20D with DA LE lenses? Most of the reputed shops seem to be out of stock.
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  9. #109

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    I am wondering if there is any chance of trying out the K20D with DA LE lenses? Most of the reputed shops seem to be out of stock.
    You can try mine if you like. Still got several DA LE lenses in hand: DA21, DA35macro, and a DA40 (probably would let this one go, again). Both are good lenses. Let me know if you'd like to come to me for a test run. Sorry, I can't be too far away from my family (after work) or my working place (NUS). Better come to NUS for a short chat, like many here already did before

    Cheers!

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,304

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    You can try mine if you like. Still got several DA LE lenses in hand: DA21, DA35macro, and a DA40 (probably would let this one go, again). Both are good lenses. Let me know if you'd like to come to me for a test run. Sorry, I can't be too far away from my family (after work) or my working place (NUS). Better come to NUS for a short chat, like many here already did before

    Cheers!
    Will definitely love to have a try and thanks for the kind offer

    I think I have mistaken MSC's quote on the price for the DA 70 LE. They meant "don't have this lens (no stock)" and I took it to be "don't have this focal length for DA"... I apologize for any confusion caused.

    BTW, how much is the DA 35 macro LE and will the DA 15 be a pancake lens as well?
    RICOH GRD I / II / III / IV / GR / GXR

  11. #111

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Randius View Post
    Will definitely love to have a try and thanks for the kind offer

    I think I have mistaken MSC's quote on the price for the DA 70 LE. They meant "don't have this lens (no stock)" and I took it to be "don't have this focal length for DA"... I apologize for any confusion caused.

    BTW, how much is the DA 35 macro LE and will the DA 15 be a pancake lens as well?
    If you are ready for meetup, pm or sms/call me. My number can be easily found under b&s forum

    The DA35 isn't available yet here locally, but it's been selling for around 400 to 550USD in America. I think it's a good buy if you can get it for less than 500uSD

    The DA15 will be a limited that's for sure. But we don't know if it'd be a pancake. I myself certainly hope it'd be one Pentax, please make it a DA15/3.5 w/ a size of M 20/4

  12. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Here comes the DA35 Macro Limited.


  13. #113
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Here comes the DA35 Macro Limited.

    Wah, so fast! Another DA35 Macro Limited club member... Congrats.
    I feel so left out!!!

  14. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    533

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Yes... I was blown away by the quality of the lens, you can see various images taken with it at this link, for those who hasn't been there already:

    http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/p...imate-lba.html

    as usual, fengwei's shots are superb - do go see!

    And this arose from another thread on DA lenses that are FF compatible - anyone with a film body that interested to try the DA lenses to see how the quality is like (i.e. vignetting, corner sharpness)? Short of asking someone to loan me a DA prime for a wknd
    Scene in Singapore
    Lens of the month: Mamiya Sekor 60mm f2.8 Macro

  15. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    That just means I am the 3rd one to own this 35mm Macro. Creampuff, I got impatient, and decided against waiting.

    Lovely lens, and really focuses very very very NEAR... will try to post pictures of it with the K200D!!!

    Let's go SBG this weekend? 10am?
    Last edited by hjbyeo; 16th April 2008 at 11:42 AM.

  16. #116

    Smile Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Okay, where are you guys getting this lens from, and how much in SG$ (after conversion + shipping) is the final cost?

    I would also really like to get this lens!


    Knyghtfall, are you in the Jurong West area? We could meet up this weekend, and you can try the DA 40 if you like.
    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

  17. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    533

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Quote Originally Posted by skypacker View Post
    Okay, where are you guys getting this lens from, and how much in SG$ (after conversion + shipping) is the final cost?

    I would also really like to get this lens!


    Knyghtfall, are you in the Jurong West area? We could meet up this weekend, and you can try the DA 40 if you like.
    yo Skypacker

    Thanks for the offer, let me know when u'd be free? Yes I stay very near Jurong West, can meet to try it out, if you're okay with it. Cheers!
    Scene in Singapore
    Lens of the month: Mamiya Sekor 60mm f2.8 Macro

  18. #118

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Juz came back from my trip to Japan. I found the 21/43(40)/70 setup adequate for most shots travellers will take. The 10-17mm and the 1.7 Tcon rounds out the kit juz nicely. Juz need a 200/4 pancake and probably the 15/4 as a pancake to make it perfect.

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Just love the DA LE and its newest addition - 35mm Macro f2.8 is currently permanently etched onto my k200D.

    This is why it's so ... Another LBA thread on 35mm Macro

    I have not had a chance with flowers, and will try to do so this weekend, and perhaps share the results soon...

  20. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Pentax DA Limited Lens!!

    Keep it small and light. One reason I like the Limited lenses and still keeping my DS.


Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •