Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Ndp '03

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default Ndp '03

    Anybody going online to get tickets for this year NDP?
    Anybody interested in shooting the NDP?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    if got tickets i will shoot... no tickets, go outside shoot fireworks.

    i'm still trying for that perfect fireworks shot.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Still early days lar....abt 2 mths more leh dey....would love to shoot the fireworks too keke....this balloting system for tickets depends on ur luck one lar...at most if dun get the tickets can still shoot frm outside the stadium lor...

    Dunno if the full dress rehearsals in July is open to the public anot...or do we need tickets as well..?

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    Originally posted by Garion
    Still early days lar....abt 2 mths more leh dey....would love to shoot the fireworks too keke....this balloting system for tickets depends on ur luck one lar...at most if dun get the tickets can still shoot frm outside the stadium lor...

    Dunno if the full dress rehearsals in July is open to the public anot...or do we need tickets as well..?
    Not really early if the news reported yesterday...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,701

    Default

    Maybe we can organise a ClubSnap outing to shoot the fireworks? (hehe can combine with my PVS outing)

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by chyeo
    Maybe we can organise a ClubSnap outing to shoot the fireworks? (hehe can combine with my PVS outing)

  7. #7
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Asylum, Ward 4444
    Posts
    2,095

    Default

    If go take fireworks can jio me?
    I newbie, still quite sotong.
    Only know must open shutter longer 4 nite shots.

    I wanna try taking fireworks. So fun

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Originally posted by chyeo
    Maybe we can organise a ClubSnap outing to shoot the fireworks? (hehe can combine with my PVS outing)


    Go Go Go!!

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Can bring you to the site where the guard of honour enters the parade ground .

    Going in will be hard, there's a soldier at every entrance.

  10. #10

    Default

    Not too interested in the fireworks. I want to shoot the actual parade and crowd in the stadium.

    Anyone knows how I can get hold of a PRESS PHOTOGRAPHER pass?

  11. #11

    Default

    i emailed the ndp secretariat... hope to get a reply on whether can attend full dress rehearsals.... almost every rehearsal will have some pple attend to view the rehearsals.... families/workers of sponsors, families of those in parade, etc.

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by sfhuang
    Not too interested in the fireworks. I want to shoot the actual parade and crowd in the stadium.

    Anyone knows how I can get hold of a PRESS PHOTOGRAPHER pass?
    press photogs all from SPH. No such luck. any all photogs are controlled by a minder, so u dont bother the parade

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Originally posted by espn
    Can bring you to the site where the guard of honour enters the parade ground .

    Going in will be hard, there's a soldier at every entrance.
    Well, if we CS ppl go in as a big group, shouldn't be much of a problem right? Unless the soldier is carrying arms lar.

    j/k keke.

  14. #14

    Default

    even if u had a press pass, ur movement will be controlled by a minder. Example, u cannot move to a certain spot as u will block the parade, be in the view of the cameras, etc.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Based on experience, there will always be ONE rehearsal called the NDCC vetting which members of the public are allowed into the stadium to watch the show. Most of the items will be in full-dress, but it is not finalised as usually some things are changed after the vetting. However the lights and all come in full force, the choppers and aerial displays are present, only thing is no fireworks.

    This year's one is on 6th and 13th July, but not sure abt the regulations that they set this year with regards to public viewing.

  16. #16
    Senior Member ivor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SINGAPOUR
    Posts
    1,369

    Default Re: Ndp '03

    Registered for the tickets liao... this morning...

    Originally posted by markccm
    Anybody going online to get tickets for this year NDP?
    Anybody interested in shooting the NDP?

  17. #17
    Senior Member ivor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    SINGAPOUR
    Posts
    1,369

    Default

    We are carrying our arms (camera) too...

    Originally posted by Garion
    Well, if we CS ppl go in as a big group, shouldn't be much of a problem right? Unless the soldier is carrying arms lar.

    j/k keke.
    Last edited by ivor; 4th June 2003 at 03:36 PM.

  18. #18

    Default

    To apply for tickets via SMS:

    # Go to “Write Messages” under SMS
    function.

    # Key in your 7-digit NRIC number.
    (eg. if your NRIC is S1234567A, key in
    1234567)

    # *To apply for 2 tickets, send to: 38382
    To apply for 4 tickets, send to: 38384

  19. #19
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Originally posted by Minimalis
    Based on experience, there will always be ONE rehearsal called the NDCC vetting which members of the public are allowed into the stadium to watch the show. Most of the items will be in full-dress, but it is not finalised as usually some things are changed after the vetting. However the lights and all come in full force, the choppers and aerial displays are present, only thing is no fireworks.

    This year's one is on 6th and 13th July, but not sure abt the regulations that they set this year with regards to public viewing.
    Hi, when I participated in 1999 and 2000 there was no more "free" entry.

    There are 3 full dress rehearsals, one for National Education for the kids, one for Preview and one for the actual day.

    Now either you can doll urself up as a primary school teacher and sneak your way in, or have to find tickets

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Buangkok
    Posts
    446

    Default

    To apply for tickets via SMS:
    Is that free or paid?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •