Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 558

Thread: JI detainee does a prison break.

  1. #161

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    at the rate the authorities are conducting the search, that guy would have made contacts with his pals even though this is unplanned.....
    a modest fujifilm s6500fd...

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by jiaklormee View Post
    at the rate the authorities are conducting the search, that guy would have made contacts with his pals even though this is unplanned.....
    hmm are u implying they are slow or fast?

    if its slow then quite wrong already. considering the deployment and activation, i think its really top notch and world class professionalism. Hunting down the person is a different thing.

    WHo let the dogs out!

  3. #163

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    why are they still concentrating there people around the detainee centre??
    he is probably a long way away now
    what they think he forgot something and might come back and get it haha
    mmm he wont be in indonesia, he got caught there!
    right now it will be very hard to get into malaysia
    im thinking brunei, hiding out in the rainforest

  4. #164

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    more than 24 hours already, he is not CPL Teo and he wont go to orchard
    Hope he is not as good as Osama.. missing for so long still no where to be found

  5. #165

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Selamat is hiding in the false ceiling in the toilet. Pls tell Mr Wong.

    Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post
    more than 24 hours already, he is not CPL Teo and he wont go to orchard
    Hope he is not as good as Osama.. missing for so long still no where to be found

  6. #166

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    I think we can help. There are many PS experts here.

    Take that picture of him an PS it in all different variations and post it. Take away the hair, moustache, add wrinkles etc etc.

    That way the public can see what kind of disguises he can possible use.

  7. #167

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    That way the public can see what kind of disguises he can possible use.
    u mean the infamous "afghan-girl" disguise????
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

  8. #168

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    I think we can help. There are many PS experts here.

    Take that picture of him an PS it in all different variations and post it. Take away the hair, moustache, add wrinkles etc etc.

    That way the public can see what kind of disguises he can possible use.
    ...or end up muddling it worse

    because all the over-suspicious people phone-in false alarms of their next door neighbour

  9. #169

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ...or end up muddling it worse

    because all the over-suspicious people phone-in false alarms of their next door neighbour
    It could be their next door neighbour. You'll never know. Just thought it was something we can do as a community..

  10. #170

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    u mean the infamous "afghan-girl" disguise????
    Sion is in hiding..

  11. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    We can be if we want to.

    It is time to beat crime like FBI, SWAT... armed with copters and armoured cars
    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    ... and why a top ranking terrorist is chosen to be housed in a " detention centre " ? did u saw in movies they chained the serial killer in a huge iron cage surrounded with camera and armed guards
    The key word again is in the movies. We can be if we want to, but we didn't implant any chip or tracking device on it. You can continue dreaming if you want to but that technology is not available to us for this manhunt.

    If you want to be an idealist, you can. No one's stopping you. Just realise that the movies are the movies, and we are not living in a movie world. I am thankful you are not our Minister for Home Affairs, if not every crime scene will be "like in the movies".

    Quote Originally Posted by hanqiang1011 View Post
    Say sorry also he won't come back right?

  12. #172

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    It could be their next door neighbour. You'll never know. Just thought it was something we can do as a community..
    i was just joking! relax

    why everyone take me so seriously even with this new avatar

    pffbt, sion lied, he said with funny avatars no one will take you seriously

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i was just joking! relax

    why everyone take me so seriously even with this new avatar

    pffbt, sion lied, he said with funny avatars no one will take you seriously
    Becos his is Kung Fu Fighting (ta na na na na, na na na, na na)!

  14. #174

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Becos his is Kung Fu Fighting (ta na na na na, na na na, na na)!
    does this mean that mehhhhhh bahhhhhh bleatttt

    is taken more seriously than ta na na na na nananananaannanana?

    ok enough ot, later mod come in and scold me

    if you haven't heard already, the western media is having a field day with this thing, first time i see singapore in the news for long long time.

  15. #175

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i was just joking! relax

    why everyone take me so seriously even with this new avatar

    pffbt, sion lied, he said with funny avatars no one will take you seriously
    Dude, I'm not offended at all lah. Totally got you. Just thought we can do something to help but yeah, with my suggestion, everyone will end up being a suspect

  16. #176

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/ got a PS version of him without moustache one.. is it contributed by one of us here?

  17. #177

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    Dude, I'm not offended at all lah. Totally got you. Just thought we can do something to help but yeah, with my suggestion, everyone will end up being a suspect
    hahaha not really la, it depends on how bad the photoshopping goes

    they had better catch him soon though

    like it or not, every passing day he is free, does in some sense, reflect badly on us

  18. #178

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Say sorry also he won't come back right?
    well in some sense, he is admitting to his accountability, won't you think?

    much better than just presenting the facts.. this is what the people have been crying for, i guess.

  19. #179
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    if you haven't heard already, the western media is having a field day with this thing, first time i see singapore in the news for long long time.
    We can't have Hong Kong dominating the news.

  20. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: JI detainee does a prison break.

    if only he is tagged with a transmitter or implanted with a chip...

    if me.. i will implant a small explosive device in his brain.. i will self-destruct it remotely if i cannot find him.

    sound like a movie rite ?? Resident Evil Part 4 !

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •