Thread: Wake up, Its time for a walk...

Thumbs up Wake up, Its time for a walk...

A Morning scene at Podicherry, India beach side..usually a lots of people will come here for morning walking near beach side.. Morning Exercises good for health but waking up in early morning is very tough from wonderful sleep

Same story from this gentlemen..can't able to control his sleep.. Come on man its time for your Exercises

Waiting for your comments

Default Re: Wake up, Its time for a walk...

a very simple and neat shot.

looks good .

Quote Originally Posted by attap seed View Post
    a very simple and neat shot.

looks good .

Thankyou so much Attap

Quote Originally Posted by pcpsk59 View Post

A Morning scene at Podicherry, India beach side..usually a lots of people will come here for morning walking near beach side.. Morning Exercises good for health but waking up in early morning is very tough from wonderful sleep

Same story from this gentlemen..can't able to control his sleep.. Come on man its time for your Exercises

Waiting for your comments
    You should created a space on the right hand side than the left.
    More suitable as the old man is looking to to right and so is the body language of the young man. Just man 2 cents.
    picture look clean and nice.

clean, and well done, with a vague sense of humour

well seen. nothing much to fault here, even the bottom of the frame having the pavement pattern, i like it

cute picture..

just a gripe i have.. not sure if it's just me.. the fact that the old man's is looking to his left (right of picture) i'd prefer the shot to shift towards the left "thirds" to give the old man more space to "look at".. or if the old man is portrayed to be looking at the sleeping guy.. then even positioning it at centre can work also (crop to portrait).. the left of the frame is like a bit dull for now..

Quote Originally Posted by ssping83 View Post
    cute picture..

just a gripe i have.. not sure if it's just me.. the fact that the old man's is looking to his left (right of picture) i'd prefer the shot to shift towards the left "thirds" to give the old man more space to "look at".. or if the old man is portrayed to be looking at the sleeping guy.. then even positioning it at centre can work also (crop to portrait).. the left of the frame is like a bit dull for now..
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    clean, and well done, with a vague sense of humour

well seen. nothing much to fault here, even the bottom of the frame having the pavement pattern, i like it
    Quote Originally Posted by dw8888 View Post
    You should created a space on the right hand side than the left.
    More suitable as the old man is looking to to right and so is the body language of the young man. Just man 2 cents.
    picture look clean and nice.
    Thanks a;; for your genuine critiques