Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 813161718192023 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 533

Thread: F1 volunteering.

  1. #341

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Another video of a selftaken drive, this guy even more tok kong...driving under full F1 lighting at night, don't ask me how he did it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5w8-zFDdoE
    Last edited by kiasi; 14th September 2008 at 01:03 PM.

  2. #342
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    One, question. Not sure if it's liable to post here. Anyone got any place to recommend to go during race day in Singapore to watch the live telecast and at the same time hear the F1 noise? :P
    My **flickr Album

  3. #343

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    One, question. Not sure if it's liable to post here. Anyone got any place to recommend to go during race day in Singapore to watch the live telecast and at the same time hear the F1 noise? :P
    No problem. There will be many gigantic screens located around the circuit. The secret is to stand at a vantage point OUTSIDE the paid area, which is very easily done if you go and recce the area beforehand.

    They are trying to block the view from outside but I can tell you a secret, there are MANY areas that they are unable or did not have the foresight to block. I will not tell you where, but I have already recce the entire circuit and I have found many places where this is possible. Go and recce yourself, you will definitely find them if you are observant enough. Below is the map of the locations of the gigantic LCD screens.


  4. #344
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Hey thanks kiasi, looks like I'll have to make a trip down these few days.
    My **flickr Album

  5. #345

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    Hey thanks kiasi, looks like I'll have to make a trip down these few days.
    One more thing, I forgot to tell you...try to get a pair of binoculars with magnification of at least 5-8X, your potential stakeout spots will widen tremendously

  6. #346
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Ehhh... sounds like peeping tom like that. Actually I was thinking if there are any restaurant or cafe nearby (like One Fullerton) that has large LCD/Plasma screens so we can enjoy sitting there and watching F1.
    My **flickr Album

  7. #347

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    Ehhh... sounds like peeping tom like that. Actually I was thinking if there are any restaurant or cafe nearby (like One Fullerton) that has large LCD/Plasma screens so we can enjoy sitting there and watching F1.
    No need to be peeping tom also can, there is a alfresco cafe just outside the suntec city mall when you come out of the suntec city MRT underpass, where they had the woof balls demo last week. ALOT of big LCD TVs that will telecast the F1 race for patrons. Just need to buy a cheap drink

    I already thought of this beforehand, I knew you would ask

  8. #348
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Quote Originally Posted by kiasi View Post
    No need to be peeping tom also can, there is a alfresco cafe just outside the suntec city mall when you come out of the suntec city MRT underpass, where they had the woof balls demo last week. ALOT of big LCD TVs that will telecast the F1 race for patrons. Just need to buy a cheap drink

    I already thought of this beforehand, I knew you would ask
    My initial intention was this ma
    But if got better lobang to watch F1 with better view, why not.

    But, do you think the cafe will be closed due to outsiders able to see F1 face?
    My **flickr Album

  9. #349

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    My initial intention was this ma
    But if got better lobang to watch F1 with better view, why not.

    But, do you think the cafe will be closed due to outsiders able to see F1 face?
    Of course will stay open, such good business, why not?!

  10. #350

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    I bet nobody knows who these people are and why they are involved in F1....heheh
    *CLUE: look carefully at the group

    Very few people can get it right. Anyone who can guess correctly gets a prize


  11. #351
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Quote Originally Posted by kiasi View Post
    I bet nobody knows who these people are and why they are involved in F1....heheh
    *CLUE: look carefully at the group

    Very few people can get it right. Anyone who can guess correctly gets a prize

    http://1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads...019e83ef2f.jpg
    let me guess..are they army personnel? signallers?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  12. #352

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.

    Da Bomb Squad

  13. #353

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.





  14. #354

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.




    Last edited by kiasi; 16th September 2008 at 04:36 PM.

  15. #355

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.






  16. #356

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.






  17. #357

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.






  18. #358

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.






  19. #359

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.






  20. #360

    Default Re: F1 volunteering.






Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 813161718192023 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •