Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: Look what email scam I got

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Look what email scam I got

    I got enough "winning lottery" scam emails, but the below one is something new which I actually spent some time to read it!

    Subject : dead or alive

    HELLO
    I am very sorry for you Xxxxxx, is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for that.

    Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.

    I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.
    Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to
    me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $4,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $2,000 then I will send a tape to you which i recorded every discusion in made with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $2,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will
    carry on with my job straight-up.

    WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I
    WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:PM UNTILL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEADTHEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    i won't worry about it even if it's true
    iif he 's willing to come to you it means that

    a) he's not a professional (based on movies, teehee)
    b) your job was less than $4000, if this is untrue he can't do math so his intelligence is limited.. both of which end up with the conclusion that he is too dumb



  3. #3
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    hey friend, are u EDISON CHEN IN DISGUISE?!?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #4
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    I so scare! I so scare!







    so lame.

    must be part timer.

    Last edited by catchlights; 26th February 2008 at 11:37 PM.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    must be part timer.

    maybe the employer cheapo, didn't pay a cent, say things like ''opportunity to gain experience and add on to portfolio'' when hiring the killer killer sign contract liao then realise jialak no pay, so try to squeeze from elsewhere

  6. #6

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hey friend, are u EDISON CHEN IN DISGUISE?!?!
    edison chen can get more money

    selling ONE x photo of the woman we all love, if it exists

  7. #7

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    maybe the employer cheapo, didn't pay a cent, say things like ''opportunity to gain experience and add on to portfolio'' when hiring the killer killer sign contract liao then realise jialak no pay, so try to squeeze from elsewhere
    LOL

    next time got photographer kena exploited can try this trick
    send threat to the people in the event to release unglam photos of them unless they pay up

  8. #8
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    .....................


    so lame.

    must be part timer.

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    maybe the employer cheapo, didn't pay a cent, say things like ''opportunity to gain experience and add on to portfolio'' when hiring the killer killer sign contract liao then realise jialak no pay, so try to squeeze from elsewhere
    sorry, I think I may have offended lot of people here by using "part timer".

    I think I should use these words...

    He is not professional enough..
    buay steady.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Deep Deep in the sea
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    He's client must be stupid enough to give him your contact.....

    send him back the exactly the same email, and say while you're reading this... im looking at your through my scope... hAHAHAHAHa

  10. #10
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Quote Originally Posted by lovells19 View Post
    He's client must be stupid enough to give him your contact.....

    send him back the exactly the same email, and say while you're reading this... im looking at your through my scope... hAHAHAHAHa
    lovely idea. wat's the email add? we all send bak the same.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #11

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    hmmm ... why not start a conversation with him? offer to give him the money and make him go on a wild goose chase ...

    keep us informed as well ... sure fun to take up some of their time so that they dun hv time to harass others ...

    better still, carry on a prolong discussion with them ...

    1st email) offer them 10k if you are willing to come out as police witness
    2nd email) dun 1 2 come out, wat abt 20k?
    3rd email) wat abt 40k?
    4th email) afterall every one has a price ... name ur price
    5th email) OK pay you RP1m
    6th email) hey thought you know that I am staying in I'sia, of cos use RP lar ...


  12. #12
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Quote Originally Posted by paradigm View Post
    hmmm ... why not start a conversation with him? offer to give him the money and make him go on a wild goose chase ...

    keep us informed as well ... sure fun to take up some of their time so that they dun hv time to harass others ...

    better still, carry on a prolong discussion with them ...

    1st email) offer them 10k if you are willing to come out as police witness
    2nd email) dun 1 2 come out, wat abt 20k?
    3rd email) wat abt 40k?
    4th email) afterall every one has a price ... name ur price
    5th email) OK pay you RP1m
    6th email) hey thought you know that I am staying in I'sia, of cos use RP lar ...

    wa



    u very evil.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,785

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    This is so good. Where's the email from, Romania? Tell him that you have just came to a US$10 million inheritance (and forward him the email to prove it) and would pay him but you don't have the money to pay the $40,000 legal fees. Then try borrowing the money from him. He sounds dumb enough to fall for it.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Wah lau.. if this guy is a local conman, I would ask him out to 'pay' him the money and then proceed to beat the sh!t outta him...

    Sorri, watched too much violent tv programs lately...

  15. #15
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Wah lau.. if this guy is a local conman, I would ask him out to 'pay' him the money and then proceed to beat the sh!t outta him...

    Sorri, watched too much violent tv programs lately...
    can tell from ur nick. hahahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Haha this is funny, this email came from "DON WILLIAM <info@don1.com>", but I am supposed to reply email to "donwilliam59@yahoo.com".
    I got some good idea from ST1100 , maybe I would suggest to DON WILLIAM that if he could track down my $10million inheritance money I would share with him half of it, better than he go around killing ppl for $4k per head.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    well, if that email was from a local email address, I'd report it to the police.

    All these da*m scammers.. wouldn't it be funny if somehow you could put two scammers in touch with each other, and then they try to scam each other.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo View Post
    well, if that email was from a local email address, I'd report it to the police.

    All these da*m scammers.. wouldn't it be funny if somehow you could put two scammers in touch with each other, and then they try to scam each other.
    Hey brilliant plan!

    Bro. paradigm had a scam email recently. Maybe our friend can hook up with paradigm's inheritance giver, and they can pwn each others heads over inheritance money!

  19. #19

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Hey brilliant plan!

    Bro. paradigm had a scam email recently. Maybe our friend can hook up with paradigm's inheritance giver, and they can pwn each others heads over inheritance money!
    Lol. Why don't we all list down all the different scammers and their email add, and let them scam each other instead?

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,881

    Default Re: Look what email scam I got

    hahaha first time I see such mail, worth while playing with him.
    In any case this can be taken very seriously by the police if you make a report.
    They will actually go all out if possible to check however I doubt he is using a locally registered email or even traceable ones otherwise he will be dame stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •