Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edison Chen...

Default Edison Chen...

Is Edison Chen a victim or.......?

Default Re: Edison Chen...

Edison Chen is a legend and a martyr who has self-sacrificed for bedroom art.

He fought hard for the basic human rights to privacy and respect for bedroom fun and its freedom.

He has demontrated that "when there's a will there's a way" even into the pants of the famous songstress and actress. You could achieve what you lust for with tenacity, imagination and a camera.

More than anything Edison Chen has pioneered the art form of acting in Cantonese movies or singing Canton pop without knowing how to speak the language well.

Edison Chen will be remembered for a long time for his courage, his conquests and his bedroom kamikaze.

Let us pray for his health and his safety and most of all more juicy stuffs from the net about the adventures of this great man.

Last edited by Sion; 26th February 2008 at 12:09 PM.

victim of his promiscuity?

In a way, yah. Though no one will pity him since he's a guy. I bet he feels it's nothing wrong to have multiple partners and those stuff for his own pleasure.

Subjective la

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Is Edison Chen a victim or.......?
    does it matter?

the guy is screwed, it doesn't matter to him, so let's er

talk about other more important things

He is a actor, a very good actor actually.

Edison is not the only one lar. I am pretty sure there are other actors and actresses have went tnrough all this scandals here and there.

And yes I must agree with Astin, Edison is a good actor. Look at his press conference and his remorse face........so FAKE......

dead man walking...he cannot expect to come out of this unscathed esp since he ruined so many lives...even though the women involved aren't purely innocent either. surprised he didn't give himself the nick Mr big love or something like that considering he so xia lan.

edison is my idol.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

He fought hard for the basic human rights to privacy and respect for bedroom fun and its freedom.

He has demontrated that "when there's a will there's a way" even into the pants of the famous songstress and actress. You could achieve what you lust for with tenacity, imagination and a camera.

More than anything Edison Chen has pioneered the art form of acting in Cantonese movies or singing Canton pop with knowing how to speak the language well.

Edison Chen will be remembered for a long time for his courage, his conquests and his bedroom kamikaze.

Let us pray for his health and his safety and most of all more juicy stuffs from the net about the adventures of this great man.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    edison is my idol.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

More than anything Edison Chen has pioneered the art form of acting in Cantonese movies or singing Canton pop with knowing how to speak the language well.

He's the Hongkie version of Don Juan... with a camera phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    He using camera phone meh?

Camera phone?
    i heard it was taken with a sony
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    Edison is not the only one lar. I am pretty sure there are other actors and actresses have went tnrough all this scandals here and there.

And yes I must agree with Astin, Edison is a good actor. Look at his press conference and his remorse face........so FAKE......
    Since he is a actor, his profession is acting so acting is part of his game.

He had no choice but gave it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Camera phone?
    Wah, this Don Juan is much more powderful than I thought... salute, salute...

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    Camera phone?
    Good publicity for Sony... it is used by Edison. This one should go into the phone's spec if it is true!

edison is my hero
    Games of Thrones.....

Edison Chen's love and passion for photography proves to to his undoing especially his love for self-portraits.

He is a master of realism with unrestrained freedom and natural ease. He is geat with bedroom lighting technique and imaginative macro angle. His works will be studied by many would-be photographers for many years and an inspiration to all.

Let's hope that he shoot it with a 12MP dslr next time.

I'm a proud Sony user now
    Thanks to him!

Edison Chen's love and passion for photography proves to to his undoing especially his love for self-portraits.

He is a master of realism with unrestrained freedom and natural ease. He is geat with bedroom lighting technique and imaginative macro angle. His works will be studied by many would-be photographers for many years and an inspiration to all.

Let's hope that he shoot it with a 12MP dslr next time.
    For close-up?

sad case, we lost a good photographer and a videographer to media and public pressure. If he enter to Hollywood. Things will be better for him.
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast