Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where's a good place to buy G Shocks?

Default Re: where's a good place to buy G Shocks?

Quite a number of G Shock watches ard.. I got it opposite OG at Waterloo St. Relatively ok... Still going strong! hee

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    no

fixed price shop
    night86mare, thanks for clarifying.

I also say Mustafa... any hour of the day you feel like buying a watch... just go down

Anyway why are you guys getting so worried about warranty and what have you? In my (rather short) 25 years of life... I have yet to have a watch that is spoilt.

One more outlet for you guys - Kwang Guan Watch and Pen Dealer Pte Ltd at Brash Basah Complex (behind the UOB bank). Their prices are better than WIN's.

The last time I checked a Casio G-Shock with Triple sensor. WIN quoted me $340. Kwang Guan quoted me $315 for the same model with local warranty from Marco. However, I ended up buying another simpler model without Triple Sensor as the owner told me these watches breakdown easily (he is very honest). Most needed servicing within a year. For those of you who are still looking for those classic Casio G-Shock (square face) watch which are Made in Japan, Kwang Guan still stock a few of them but the prices are a bit higher than those regular China or Thailand made ones.

By the way, when you purchase any Casio watch from them and for some reason your watch requires servicing, they will send it to Marco for you.
    Last edited by photobum; 27th February 2008 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum View Post
    One more outlet for you guys - Kwang Guan Watch and Pen Dealer Pte Ltd at Brash Basah Complex (behind the UOB bank). Their prices are better than WIN's.

The last time I checked a Casio G-Shock with Triple sensor. WIN quoted me $340. Kwang Guan quoted me $315 for the same model with local warranty from Marco. However, I ended up buying another simpler model without Triple Sensor as the owner told me these watches breakdown easily (he is very honest). Most needed servicing within a year. For those of you who are still looking for those classic Casio G-Shock (square face) watch which are Made in Japan, Kwang Guan still stock a few of them but the prices are a bit higher than those regular China or Thailand made ones.

By the way, when you purchase any Casio watch from them and for some reason your watch requires servicing, they will send it to Marco for you.
    I usually also go Kwang Guan for other brands like Swatch, it's cheaper than Swatch outlet.... But for CASIO, I think WIN's is still cheaper. Hehe.

Often buy my Casio at WIN too~ Got one black cockpit series G-702BDat $190 while Casio boutique sell at $327. Got warranty la, should be real. The Edifice series is a lot cheaper too. They are also able to place order for you if they don't have stock on the particular model you want. There is another shop that is very near to them as well. The price is competitive man, can check them out~

All shop have pros and cons lah.
    Mustafa is slightly higher price compared to Wins or Kwang Guan but is consistant with their pricing.
    Wins depends on who you get the price from and are a little more varied.
    They now have 2 shops opp one another, boss now always at new shop but new shop don't display Casio so you got to catch him at the old shop and he may be able to give you better price.
    Kwang Guan also the same but do bargain your price from the lady instead of the men.
    The shop opp Cathay also sometimes gives pretty good price but also do get the price from the boss.
    One other shop at Bencoolen 3D Trading sometimes also have prices that can match Wins.
    Do your homework and you will get the best bargain.
    Last edited by Dennis; 27th February 2008 at 04:57 PM.

sungei road many fake G shocks very cheap maybe look and work like the real thing

If i can remember correctly, there is a shop at lucky plaza B1 by the name of All Times Watch got a wide variety of Casio watches. Price can still bargain.

Just bought a Edifice from Bencoolen building. I saw it at G shock factory yesterday and it cost $206 but was out of stock in all G shock factory outlet. Went to Bencoolen to try my luck and bought it at $120. I didn't even bother to look around nor bargin haha.

mustafa is slightly ex than shops in bencoolen ..

prices are fixed at bencoolen and there a few shops to compare ..
    the difference is afew bucks among them and the prices are fixed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12