Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: An old memory...

  1. #21
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    he should be 'free' now after last weekend 'event'...

    Maybe more "busy" after that

  2. #22

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    he should be 'free' now after last weekend 'event'...

    Maybe... hehe
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    Maybe more "busy" after that
    Quite right leh.... now go everywhere need to write in for approval in advance... and the approving officer have the rights to reject any application without a valid reason...

    btw, I think we have broken the forum rules for toking rubbish in a equipment thread.... this should be in kopitiam....

    But then again, if it is in kopitiam, many lumix old bird might miss it.... I really miss the time that we went out together for photoshoot....

    This morning I drove along ECP, and when passby Singapore flyer, that area looks very interesting to shoot, (of cos, without the rain and overcast sky...) Wonder anyone know how to get up that bridge?? Cos I think the usual access that we went to shoot fireworks was closed... (not sure, I heard from my friends only...)

  4. #24
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: An old memory...



    so any new plan? April is coming

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Hi Guys,

    I'm thinking of 6th April Sunday, do a shoot around the Singapore Flyer...
    Just wanna see a show of hands before I post it as official in the gathering sub forum.
    Meeting time is looking at around 3pm will shoot till 6 to 7pm...
    Meeting place can be the carefour level one at suntec, then we walk to the flyer...

    Please feel free to comments, and by tuesday nite if the responds are possitive, then I will confirm this meetup.

    Cheers,
    Francis Tan.
    HP: 96277469

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Legion
    Posts
    7,751

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by tkp77 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I'm thinking of 6th April Sunday, do a shoot around the Singapore Flyer...
    Just wanna see a show of hands before I post it as official in the gathering sub forum.
    Meeting time is looking at around 3pm will shoot till 6 to 7pm...
    Meeting place can be the carefour level one at suntec, then we walk to the flyer...

    Please feel free to comments, and by tuesday nite if the responds are possitive, then I will confirm this meetup.

    Cheers,
    Francis Tan.
    HP: 96277469
    , gonna give it a miss, will be oversea at that time.

  8. #28

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorerZ View Post
    , gonna give it a miss, will be oversea at that time.
    me too...

    i be msia...
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Guys, think I would need to postpone this meetup cos I last minute got to attend to something on Sunday as well... and since there is no one show interest yet, its easier to postpone...

    cheers....

  10. #30
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by tkp77 View Post
    Guys, think I would need to postpone this meetup cos I last minute got to attend to something on Sunday as well... and since there is no one show interest yet, its easier to postpone...

    cheers....
    Oops... I totally forgotten about it. Some more going to JB this weekend. Maybe a proper thread for the outing?

  11. #31

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Wahoo!! I am back!!! hehehe zzzz
    RH

  12. #32

    Default Re: An old memory...

    How about the weekend of the 12th/13th? I shouldn't be having any shoots bah.
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

  13. #33

    Default Re: An old memory...

    12 sounds good.

    I am free that day!

    Hehehe.. lets go outing!
    RH

  14. #34
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78 View Post
    12 sounds good.

    I am free that day!

    Hehehe.. lets go outing!
    Ok with me unless something comes up

  15. #35

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78 View Post
    12 sounds good.

    I am free that day!

    Hehehe.. lets go outing!
    Any ideas where to shoot? Suggestion, bros
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

  16. #36

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    Ok with me unless something comes up
    i might be ok...

    but i TBC...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  17. #37

    Default Re: An old memory...

    So nobody's free this weekend?
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

  18. #38

    Default Re: An old memory...

    I am free leh. Probably going to Botanic Garden to walk walk see see look look. About 8am.
    RH

  19. #39

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78 View Post
    I am free leh. Probably going to Botanic Garden to walk walk see see look look. About 8am.
    join Hexlord lah..

    he is going somewhere with a lot of trees..

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  20. #40

    Default Re: An old memory...

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03 View Post
    join Hexlord lah..

    he is going somewhere with a lot of trees..

    Haha very funny.. :P
    Black Rabbit Photography
    DeviantArt | Multiply | Flickr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •