Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    seems like kt kena invaded by HWZ

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by JillValentine View Post
    Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?
    Of course, of course.

    Master Edison Chen has shown us he can love 3 girls at the same time, some more famous ones too.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    there are so many amazing people out in the world who fufill different aspects of us.why should we be restricted to loving one person?
    Your body and energy and wife are the things that restrict you.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobiologist View Post
    why not!!!!

    dang i think i love more than four girls!! hahahahah
    How huge is your bed?

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Its like one leg in a boat the other on another one n end up in the water!
    it is fine if the boat is on a desert.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Possible only if the 2 gals loves each other too. else Hell will break loose.

    The Uncle with 3 lovers is not as great compare to one reported years back in Malaysia, think got 7 wives and dunno how many children all living together.

    I have 2 lovers too.. my 1Dmk2 and 40D
    If the 2 gals love each other, still need you for wat?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    it is possible for a guy to love 80000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000 girls at the same time

  8. #28

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by JillValentine View Post
    Can a guy be in love with 2 gals at the same time?
    Yeah sure,... if he's fifteen years old.

    Seriously, that kind of crap statement like "I'm... so sensitive... and so sensual... and fell in love with the sweet soul of two differ...", oh man, I can't even bring myself to complete such garbage.

    So yes, it's possible, if the emotional maturity of the said guy is smaller than his pr**k. Sorry to be blunt.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Yeah sure,... if he's fifteen years old.

    Seriously, that kind of crap statement like "I'm... so sensitive... and so sensual... and fell in love with the sweet soul of two differ...", oh man, I can't even bring myself to complete such garbage.

    So yes, it's possible, if the emotional maturity of the said guy is smaller than his pr**k. Sorry to be blunt.
    i agree

    but just for fun

    MAYBE, just MAYBE his heart is big enough

    then how?

  10. #30

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i agree

    but just for fun

    MAYBE, just MAYBE his heart is big enough

    then how?
    then he unintentionally coz sex scandal ala edison chan to show how much love he has inside of him.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    then he unintentionally coz sex scandal ala edison chan to show how much love he has inside of him.
    that one

    has too much love..

    for mouths and the thing they surround

    not girls

  12. #32

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    that one

    has too much love..

    for mouths and the thing they surround

    not girls
    he can dress like a ghetto rapper and start calling himself mr big love.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    If you are willing to give your life to either of them. Why not?

  14. #34

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by tunster View Post
    If you are willing to give your life to either of them. Why not?
    what if both of them want it at once, then you give who?

  15. #35

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what if both of them want it at once, then you give who?
    then the guy wear an extra strap on and voila 2 at once with none of the hassele of waiting.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Potong Pasir
    Posts
    149

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    It is possible to love everyone but, surely, there will be situations where interests be conflicting. Then maybe there will be a need to prioritise. It will be difficult to have "equal love". That's where you need some form of commitment to one of them.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    then the guy wear an extra strap on and voila 2 at once with none of the hassele of waiting.
    my mind is incapable of doing the mental olympics as to

    1) where it will be
    2) how the two are going to execute contortions

    and it is obvious, you love the one that you are more ahem, direct to more

  18. #38

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    my mind is incapable of doing the mental olympics as to

    1) where it will be
    2) how the two are going to execute contortions

    and it is obvious, you love the one that you are more ahem, direct to more
    this kind of logistic detail is not for us to decide. it's the young threesome's

  19. #39

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    If you guys strike TOTO than i guess you have like Q and Q of girls......

  20. #40
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Is it possible for a guy to love 2 gals at the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    it is possible for a guy to love 80000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000 girls at the same time
    Before that I think you should try one first and see how your body and energy can tahan.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •