Thread: films and camera

Question films and camera

Just need to know, how long can the film be kept in the camera when the camera is kept in the dry cabinet?

Don't know,

I shoot with two bodies and tripod every weekend morning. I'm really slow so I always take three months to finish the two rolls. After each session, I put both bodies into a dry box. I've done my own comparision for Velvia and Sensia, I can't really tell the difference with my loupe within this time frame.

So it is safe to say that its ok to leave the film in the camera provided the camera is stored in the dry box/cabinet for a period of time without dire consequencses?

how long can the film be kept in the camera when the camera is kept in the dry cabinet?
    forever.

serious. practically for as long as u like

Hmm... Thanks! Seems a little strange but that's what I thought so too.

Originally posted by clive
    forever.

serious. practically for as long as u like
    right~~~ except that you may get some real funky effects after developing and printing from that roll of film if you keep it for really (it mean REALLY) long time.

Originally posted by mervlam
    right~~~ except that you may get some real funky effects after developing and printing from that roll of film if you keep it for really (it mean REALLY) long time.
    Of course not to say I'll be keeping it like for 4-5 years, just a few months or so.