Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

  1. #21

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    The most they don't sell their products in SG. SG is a small market.. insignificant.
    SE and moto would be very happy.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    The most they don't sell their products in SG. SG is a small market.. insignificant.
    fine lor. then when the same thing stops popping up else where they can pull out of those markets too. until they bo biz and fold. then all du lan customers do dance of joy as nokia collapse.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    SE and moto would be very happy.
    moto cannot do dance of joy la they themself also considering pulling out of cell phone sales altogether.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    The most they don't sell their products in SG. SG is a small market.. insignificant.
    small market yes but we're potentially bigger than some european countries.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    fine lor. then when the same thing stops popping up else where they can pull out of those markets too. until they bo biz and fold. then all du lan customers do dance of joy as nokia collapse.
    i donch like nokia leh

    all very plasticky feel

    even the expensive phones, look like plastic lumps i think give it a few more years for the other companies to work out their user-friendliness, while retaining the superior look and aesthetics without compromising function.. then nokia will be in trouble. as far as i can see they are stagnating, whereas others are still moving.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i donch like nokia leh

    all very plasticky feel

    even the expensive phones, look like plastic lumps i think give it a few more years for the other companies to work out their user-friendliness, while retaining the superior look and aesthetics without compromising function.. then nokia will be in trouble. as far as i can see they are stagnating, whereas others are still moving.
    buy japanese! to hell with the fins! haha

  7. #27

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    small market yes but we're potentially bigger than some european countries.
    Yeah.. considering people here change phones every 9 months like nobody's business..

  8. #28

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Yeah.. considering people here change phones every 9 months like nobody's business..
    I guess cell phone has supplanted one of the original 5 Cs

  9. #29

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    moto cannot do dance of joy la they themself also considering pulling out of cell phone sales altogether.
    tat I dunnoe...aniway next in line would be HTC/Dopod and the likes of HP/Asus..etc... there are still many ... personally, I have not tried glofish yet tho.
    Last edited by CYRN; 25th February 2008 at 06:03 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    tat I dunnoe...aniway next in line would be HTC/Dopod and the likes of Asus..etc... there are still many have not tried glofish yet tho.
    huh? no comprende your acronyms

  11. #31

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    huh? no comprende your acronyms
    These are brands that uses Windows Mobile OS... like the Touch Dual.... it's HTC made but sold in Sg under Dopod brand. IIRC Asus also making some PDA phones. Glofish is just another brand.
    Last edited by CYRN; 25th February 2008 at 06:06 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    These are brands that uses Windows Mobile OS... like the Touch Dual.... it's HTC made but sold in Sg under Dopod brand. IIRC Asus also making some PDA phones. Glofish is just another brand.
    a so des.

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    near the Equator
    Posts
    1,255

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by SianZronG View Post
    So you've got a court order. So you show up at nokia service center. Who's going to pay you even if you stomp down to the nokia service center? Go to nokia Singapore? haha....
    Well, go and ask the fella.

    The typical Singaporean malaise = daren't do anything for fear of failure.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

  14. #34

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    moto cannot do dance of joy la they themself also considering pulling out of cell phone sales altogether.
    then i out of a job..
    Canonite
    Disciple of the Canonical Order

  15. #35

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by canonG9 View Post
    then i out of a job..
    time to leave a sinking ship then.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by SianZronG View Post
    So you've got a court order. So you show up at nokia service center. Who's going to pay you even if you stomp down to the nokia service center? Go to nokia Singapore? haha....
    Yes. Head directly to Nokia Singapore HQ with court orders, not to their service centre.
    Of cos, the writ of seizure, I believe allows the plantiff to seize items of up to the claimed amount, not every damned thing under the sun.

    Anyway, you guys know your rights as a consumer. Link's to SCT's up there but it doesn't mean you file a suit, u'll win.
    Its still subjected to the judgement of the Good Judge.
    Last edited by jsbn; 26th February 2008 at 11:03 AM.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Yes. Head directly to Nokia Singapore HQ with court orders, not to their service centre.
    Of cos, the writ of seizure, I believe allows the plantiff to seize items of up to the claimed amount, not every damned thing under the sun.

    Anyway, you guys know your rights as a consumer. Link's to SCT's up there but it doesn't mean you file a suit, u'll win.
    Its still subjected to the judgement of the Good Judge.
    i wonder what nokia's spin doctors have to say about this.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by canonG9 View Post
    then i out of a job..
    You working in Moto?

  19. #39

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    You working in Moto?
    nope.. i work in the freight industry.. i am only handling this one account...
    Canonite
    Disciple of the Canonical Order

  20. #40

    Default Re: Nokia forced to cough up more than $1,000 over faulty phone

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    small market yes but we're potentially bigger than some european countries.
    We're the little dog that barks really loudly. English and Chinese literate we can easily tip off other Asian, Western markets to a bad product or bad company policy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •