Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DELINQUENT! - Christine and Clara {2nd March 9-12nn}

Default Re: BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DELINQUENT! - Christine and Clara {2nd March 9-12nn}

Lol. Now I feel like nobody wants me to shoot for them! UPZ!!! :P Love u my pretty organizer!

Default Re: BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DELINQUENT! - Christine and Clara {2nd March 9-12nn}

Quote Originally Posted by cherylcayla View Post
    Lol. Now I feel like nobody wants me to shoot for them! UPZ!!! :P Love u my pretty organizer!
    u want to shoot who?

because there's isnt much responds love! so its impossible for me to make an appearance

Quote Originally Posted by NoobiePhotographer View Post
    u want to shoot who?

i think she mean nobody wants to shoot her

Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post

i think she mean nobody wants to shoot her
    lol yeah i think chris didnt know she was cheryl.
    the paranoid one- for modelling enquiries, please PM or email me here :)

Quote Originally Posted by pling View Post
    lol yeah i think chris didnt know she was cheryl.
    no no , i know it's her :P
    but she wrote...

to take a shot for them! lol. TYPO LA! YOU DON'T COME AND BE IRRITATING AND MALU ME! -beat-

to take a shot for them! lol. TYPO LA! YOU DON'T COME AND BE IRRITATING AND MALU ME! -beat-
    In order to have u appear, i don't mind paying for 2pax.

Quote Originally Posted by lkequan View Post
    In order to have u appear, i don't mind paying for 2pax.
    so what are you waiting for? i'll gladly take the 2nd slot that u paid for

it wasnt my intention.

well... since i OT a little.. i should at least....

UPs!! for the organiser.

upz for this morning

UPDATE!

1.a**H
    2.c****t
    3.x***k
    4.k**t5.a*****an
    6.j*r
    7.r**1
    8.r**2
    9.r**3
    10.r**4
    11.k***o

shoot is confirmed! 1 more to full house. so sorry cheryl has a last-minute personal commitment. so i can only accept no more than 1 photographer now. ACT FAST!
    the paranoid one- for modelling enquiries, please PM or email me here :)

upz for the organiser.

Upz for this cool morning and early afternoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12