Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DELINQUENT! - Christine and Clara {2nd March 9-12nn}

Default BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DELINQUENT! - Christine and Clara {2nd March 9-12nn}

Don't you just miss school?
    The good ol' days where boys like to pull the girls' hair, paper balls and aeroplanes fly everywhere, every teacher has a personalised name.
    Think nerdy frames, thick books, suspenders, high socks, jumpers..........
    I will bring extra props for the girls! it'd be damn fun!

Date: 2nd March (Sun)
    Time: 900-1230 (inclusive of half-hour break)
    Reporting time: 0830 hours
    Models: Christine, Clara (additional 1 more mystery model if response is overwhelming!)
    Ratio: min 4 photographers to 1 model, max 6 photographers to 1 model
    Cost: $55/person ($50 for regulars, ie. joined at least 2 of my 3 shoots so far! this is shoot no. 4)
    Venue: TBC

Drinks and snacks would be provided for the break!

How to book a slot:
    1. PM me or email us at sci.atworkATgmail.com (replace AT with @) to RESERVE a slot.
    2. We will provide you with a POSB savings account number to transfer the fund, and our contact details. Please send us a confirmation sms (indicating the amount transferred, date and time) asap to CONFIRM your slot.
    3. You will receive a confirmation REPLY at this stage for your CONFIRMED slot.
    4. You will receive another NOTIFICATION sms of the shoot status (on/cancelled) and the venue (if it is on)
    5. For more enquiries, please PM me or email us.

SWEETIE PIE CLARA!

CHRISTINE

P/S: i think some photographers may want a smaller shoot ratio for higher productivity (differs for everyone). do let me know if you're one of these people. i'm considering organising shoots with smaller ratio, but possibly at a higher, but still reasonable price. let me know how many ppl you're comfortable with, and who you're interested to shoot too! i welcome all sorts of feedback, suggestions etc. arigato gozaimasu!
    the paranoid one- for modelling enquiries, please PM or email me here :)

Default Re: BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DELINQUENT! - Christine and Clara {2nd March 9-12nn}

ah this time i know who are the photographers to credit to. easy. hurhurhur. those who know my identity will know why.

ANYWAY
    credits to Asiaimages, jeffrey, seventeen, yongtat for Christine's pictures.
    credits to Alfred and Darwis! for Clara's pretty pretty photos.

Default Re: BACK TO SCHOOL, YOU DELINQUENT! - Christine and Clara {2nd March 9-12nn}

upz for pretty pretty organiser

UPDATE!

1.a**H
    2.c****t

14 more photographers for the mystery model!

P/S: this would be an outdoor shoot, with the locations replicating a school as much as possible. If any kind soul has a classroom venue we can conveniently use.................... PM me please! GOOD KARMA POINTS FOR YOU! hahahaha. i hope it urged you to do more good. *looks around for assurance*

Aiyah, already signed up for another shoot on that day, same time somemore. Anymore of such shoots coming up?

UPDATE!

1.a**H
    2.c****t
    3.x***k

13 more photographers for the mystery model!

P/S: this would be an outdoor shoot, with wooden benches, lockers, vending machines and all that. i've decided on a location already.

I'd be slowly organising themed shoots once in awhile! so, yeah. haha. unlikely to repeat themes though. unless there're requests for exclusive shoots.

upz for pretty pretty

upz to the top again for pling pling.

woots! up up up!

upz for the pretty organiser

UPDATE!

1.a**H
    2.c****t
    3.x***k
    4.k**t

4 more to confirm the shoot! 12 more photographers for the mystery model!

Quote Originally Posted by pling View Post
    UPDATE!

1.a**H
    2.c****t
    3.x***k
    4.k**t
    5.a*****an

3 more to confirm the shoot! 11 more photographers for the mystery model!
    I MAY JUST REVEAL THE mystery model this time round. Haha, but, don't disappoint the mystery model! c'mon!

upz for pling pling ( wonderwoman)

upz for this wonderful morning

ups!

upz for this nice evening

alrightey, everyone! listen up! the third model's our bubbly cutie, cheryl!

This is (roughly) one of her outfits to be worn at the shoot!

(pardon my mediocre photoshopping skills. hah! tts if u could tell. not on cheryl, of cos! she needed none. )

BUT BUT BUT, provided there're enough photographers for cheryl to make her presence known.

more updates coming up!

Quote Originally Posted by pling View Post
    alrightey, everyone! listen up! the third model's our bubbly cutie, cheryl!

This is (roughly) one of her outfits to be worn at the shoot!

(pardon my mediocre photoshopping skills. hah! tts if u could tell. not on cheryl, of cos! she needed none. )

BUT BUT BUT, provided there're enough photographers for cheryl to make her presence known.

more updates coming up!

UPDATE!

1.a**H
    2.c****t
    3.x***k
    4.k**t
    5.a*****an
    6.j*r

2 more to confirm the shoot! 10 more photographers for Cheryl! quick!

upz for this morning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast